Exciting News: Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta Now Open for Testing!

Hey fellow cybersecurity enthusiasts,

We are thrilled to share some exciting news with all of you. The wait is finally over – Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta is now available for testing!

As a beta tester for Comodo Internet Security 2024, you have the unique opportunity to get a sneak peek into the latest features, improvements, and enhancements before the official release. This is your chance to help shape the future of online security by providing valuable feedback that could make the product even better.

What’s New in Comodo Internet Security 2024

1. Completely Revamped UI: Get ready to feast your eyes on the sleek, modern, and ultra-intuitive interface of Comodo Internet Security 2024. Navigating through its defenses has never been this fluid and user-friendly.

2. Intel TDT Integration: Buckle up for next-level threat detection. Comodo has seamlessly integrated Intel Threat Detection Technology (TDT) into its arsenal, adding an extra layer of vigilance against the most sophisticated cyber threats.

3. ByPassIO Support for Windows 11: Now, here’s the game-changer that deserves a spotlight of its own! Comodo Internet Security 2024 brings seamless support for Windows 11, powered by ByPassIO integration. The result? A significant performance boost that elevates your cybersecurity experience to new heights, all while embracing the latest OS innovations.

4. Performance Enhancements and Bug Fixes: Comodo has been hard at work behind the scenes, addressing performance bottlenecks and squashing pesky bugs. Experience a smoother, faster, and more reliable defense system that’s finely tuned to tackle today’s digital challenges.

How Can You Be Part of the Action:

1. Download and Install: Download the Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta installer from here, and install it to your endpoint(s).

2. Explore and Test: Once you’re in, dive into the revamped interface and explore the enhanced features. Push the software to its limits, test its responsiveness, and put the Intel TDT integration through its paces.

3. Share Your Feedback: Your insights are invaluable. If you stumble upon any glitches, quirks, or have suggestions for improvements, don’t hesitate to voice them out on the designated beta testing feedback channels.

4. Spread the Word: You’re part of an elite group experiencing the future of cybersecurity. Share your beta testing adventure with your tech-savvy friends, and let’s collectively shape the best version of Comodo Internet Security.

Beta testing is more than just testing software – it’s about actively participating in the evolution of a product that safeguards our digital lives. By taking part, you’re not only securing your own online world but also contributing to the greater online community’s safety.

Secure today, secure tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Comodo Team

9 Likes

After installing and uninstalling twice, I can confirm that this version has a compatible issue with Win 11 x64.

1. The internet is disconnected and a popup shows “The network firewall is not functioning properly” on the tray of CIS.
  2. After disabling the “COMODO Internet Security Firewall Driver”, the internet connection works well.
  3. Even though the driver is enabled, it also shows that “The network firewall is not functioning properly”.

Internet Card: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller (with driver version 10.43.723.2020)

CisReport_x64_v12.3.0.8086_20230814-174817.zip (24.1 KB)

3 Likes
  1. Network won’t work properly if I install firewall component. Same issue occurs and is reported in Chinese famous antivirus forum kafan.cn;
  2. “This computer is not protected” always shows on main page. I cannot check the status in UI so I don’t know which component is working or not;
  3. Manuel update only works for signature. Recogniser and programme update always fail.
  4. Right-click menu shows unfinished items.

As I am new user here I cannot upload log.

1 Like

When installing the current beta version (12.3.0.8086 Beta), protection did not start, the network connection was broken, part of the interface in Russian was unreadable.

Installation started but ended with fatal error…

Hello all,

Thank you very much for the early findings. We are working on fixing firewall and multilanguage issues.

In the meantime, you can try out another version from here

Note: this version does not have multilanguage options.

The link provided in original post is replaced with this one.

Best regards,
Comodo Team

1 Like

Hello Ilgaz we also need to fix Internet connection problems with CIS 2024

Is the firewall issue the same as the one @1807 mentioned?

Yes it is the same issue. Firewall preventing internet connection. But the above version should not have this issue.

2 Likes

Any chance to get it installed and running on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 ?
In the CIS 2024 msi installer package CIS drivers for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 are still present…

There are no problems with the network on version 12.3.0.8084. The rest of the interface in Russian was unreadable.

CCE and Kill Switch from the CIS is not installed.

And expand this space (screenshot).

1 Like

The HIPS feature doesn’t seem to work, no matter what mode I use.

1 Like

Microsoft’s support for Windows 7 ended in January 2020.
Microsoft’s support for Windows 8.1 ended in January 2023.
How do you expect Comodo to guarantee that CIS will work on these operating systems ?

Yes, I can also confirm.

I prefer an alpha test in a small scall before you release such a buggy semi-finished product for public beta test.

1 Like

It hasn’t got anything to do with Microsoft ending support for Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
CIS source code is the still the same only improved with new UI, bug fixes and better support for Windows 10 and 11.
CIS did support Windows XP much longer till 2019 which was 5 years after Microsoft ended support for Windows XP in 2014.
Why suddenly drop CIS support for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 ???

@ilgaz Hello Ilgaz we also have to fix

this we also need to fix this things

Thanks 1807

8086 in win10LTSC-21H2 also has the same disconnection and fatal error and garbled code that a few of you have described above

The network disappeared during a full scan.

CisReport: