What is the lastest version of CIS and where download online and offline setup?

Hi, I hope your day is going well.
I have a few questions.

1. What is the latest stable version (version number) of CIS - Comodo Internet Security Premium?
  2. Where I can download the online and the offline setup?

Currently from https://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/1000/standalone/cispremium_only_installer.exe

I installed the version 12.2.2.8012 and it has never been updated to a new software version so is this updated? This version from what date is?

Thanks.

Hi peopleinside,

Thank you for reporting.
CIS v12.2.2.8012 is the current stable version.
However refer the below link for upcoming CIS beta release.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

1 Like

Thank you for the answer!
How old is this stable release?

I will wait the 2024 to be stable. I’m in a production PC :slight_smile:

The latest stable version of CIS (Comodo Internet Security Premium) is 12.2.2.8012 and it is the version that you have installed. You can download the online setup from the link you provided 1000 standalone/cispremium_only_installer.exe. However, there is no offline setup available for download on the official website.

Please note that CIS is no longer actively developed and supported by Comodo. It is recommended that you migrate to a different antivirus solution, such as Comodo Antivirus or Comodo Internet Security Advanced.

1 Like

petergray,
You are correct with the latest ’ stable ’ version but you are not correct in there being no developement by COMODO. A beta version has been released recently and another beta is due to be released soon :-

2 Likes

If it should be as cisfan formulated:

Link! 484/487

then petergrey is right.
Developed and updated doesn’t mean only to make a new GUI but above all that the security is developed to face the new threats and requirements.

However it seems that cis is at a high security level with 8012 - still.