New CIS 2024 is coming!

This is just foolish.

What is this registry issue?

Please read my old posts and my bug reports, you will find out.
Many CIS users raised complains about it over the past decades but nothing happened in decades to fix this bug.
In CIS 2024 this bug will be fixed they say. But as always, seeing is believing.

@1807 You repeatedly emphasized that the new version will be released soon, but how soon? One day, days, one week, weeks, one month, or months?

Hi Redstraw the team said very soon so probably before September or in September

Thanks 1807

Hi guys, it’s finally here. Checkout Exciting News: Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta Now Open for Testing!

3 Likes

@CISfan Hi are you happy now that CIS 2024 is finally released for beta?

Thanks 1807

1 Like

If CIS 2024 would let me install it on my system and would allow me to run it and use it I would jump for joy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

try the new version that Ilgaz gived.

Thanks 1807

Just tried it, but no luck either.

The “CIS_2024_beta.exe” installer runs and I can select FW component in Options Window (did unselect AV component) but when installation proceeds it aborts after some time with a fatal error:

“Cannot install COMODO Internet Security 2024 BETA”
“Error: 1603. Fatal error during installation.”

Hi CISfan do you have any other security vendor installed on ur machine if so kindly uninstall it and try again.

Thanks 1807

I did:

• Uninstall other security suite.
  • Rebooted system.

But to no avail. The issue remains. CIS 2024 Beta won’t install.

Hi CISfan kindly reinstall windows and let us know if you are facing this issue again.

Thanks 1807

The current beta version has many bugs, and it is recommended to wait for the stable version

My previous attempts to install CIS 2024 were done on a fresh Windows installation with all MS security and updates installed, it serves no purpose to re-install Windows again.

CIS 2024 Beta does not install on my system.

Agree, but at least it should install.

Hi CISfan May i know what version of Winows do you have (Windows 7.8.8.1 or 10) or higher?

Thanks 1807

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Hi CISfan we are sorry but we do not support Windows 7,Kindly upgrade to Windows 10 or Higher to Install it.

Thanks 1807

No thank you. I do not prefer to move to Windows 10.
Will use other protection for my system.
Thanks for your time and effort in creating CIS 2024.

1 Like