Who is your favorite mod?

I am glad to hear that! that makes you so cool! I hope you enjoyed seeing me in action… (:TNG)

Yeah, LA is great, but I do not want to know to many details… (:LGH)…

It was a joke Jeremy…your young so you have a lot of growing up to do my boy.

LOL, thanks a lot guys. Again, you are all important to the community, but of course I really appreciate nice comments. After all there’s a human being behind the words you read. :wink: (remember, “human being” does not apply to ganda 88) :D)

I ain’t gonna tell any more secrets either. :-X ;D

You got my vote… :■■■■

Thank you Vette, I can ensure you it’s much appreciated. (:AGL)

And you have to buy a little more humor. 88)

(:TNG)

Let’s be honest:

All mod’s are great, Every mod works as a team and therefore we all work together to keep these forums at top standard. We try our best to provide information for Comodo Products and we are very fast when it comes to beta programs to set up Bug Reports, etc.

We provide a very safe, secure but fun environment for everyone where anyone’s opinion is accepted aslong as it doesn’t violate the Forum Policy (The new forum policy btw was done by mods, had nothing to do with Comodo) - And everyone worked together to achieve that new policy.

The bottom line is… As mods, We all equal! Infact - We aren’t much different from you guys, We are all normal users, Maybe mods have a few extra buttons here and there but VERY rarely used in “abusive” situations you could say…

Everyone from LA, to panic, to Soya, to even Ganda (lol) :smiley: provide great service, and IMO, no one is better or more popular, I just don’t agree with these polls because I never think I’m more “upper” then any mod! Every mod here is great, I will lock this POLL. So please… Appreciate everyone and congratulate us as a team, not as individuals or personal preferences! :SMLR

Cheers,
Josh

How can you say that?..ganda isn’t even a homosapien…

;D

yeah, Ganda gives the forum a special twist… (:LGH) ;D

• Ganda… ;D

ehm. who asks about “all moderators are global moderator” ? (:NRD)
i don’t know exactly how this forum system works. but IF we have board mod-ship. i’m the one who controls (yeah, i love control) the General discussion board. unlike some onther nerd mods 88) , i’m the coolest (:KWL)

Nope. I’m the coolest!

Cheers,
Josh

tch, then what happen with your speech about “we are equal” 88)
everyone’s opinion may vary, but i don’t agree,don’t have time to argue, and i don’t pay my bill 88)
;D

If you read above I said

:slight_smile:

You’re never counted in anything! 88)

Cheers,
Josh

pffttt >:(

I’m right. :-*

:‘( no votes for me :’(

Can’t say I don’t blame everyone, haven’t been around ;D

Come on guys time I checked ganda was first place with six votes.
Tell everybody the truth and admit you voted him :a0

Yes, it is true… I voted for Ganda! ;D He won fair and square! (:CLP) congratulations! (:WIN)

Finally, amidst such imperscrutable darth humor, something in support of ganda and his clones.