Who is your favorite mod?

Doubt it. :slight_smile: Itā€™s what the people wantā€¦ The best mod out, Ganda is no competition to me 2bhā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

3xist is calling up all his friends and telling them to register at the COMODO forums and vote for him.

hahaā€¦ :slight_smile:

Nawā€¦ My m8ā€™s only come here as guests. :smiley:

a little bribery never hurtsā€¦ :wink:

bribery?? pfft!!! 88)

Cheers,
Josh

I got no favoriteā€¦seems like the whole Mod squad is copasetic.
Iā€™ll reserve my vote for later, just in case any of the Comodians gets ornery with me. (:AGY)

Hi Guys,
I donā€™t like these personal polls, but when I really have to choose I would go for Josh. He is a smart Mod around the forum and he is also promoting Comodo around some other forums

this is not fair, this is an insult, ad insultio,ad ridiculio >:(
how could you only have 1 poll entry for ā€œgandaā€?! >:(
you have to at least add 6 more ā€œgandaā€ to the poll & those donā€™t include the variants >:(
hmmffttt >:(
and whoā€™s that _/ guy anyway? is that you soya? >:(

Thatā€™s a great idea. You are the Mod, so wjy not edit the start entry :wink:

;D

I did temporarily lock the poll as it has been hijacked.

ATM there are 19 Voters but more than 19 votes. :frowning:

Four unknown individuals supposedly registered only to vote this polls and then deleted their account 88).

I guess this was not what DaRtH VaDeR meant but anyway please let me know if you wish the poll locked or unlocked.

[attachment deleted by admin]

wow, someone really took this poll seriously huh? ;D
i havenā€™t even voted yet. 88)
i want kim :-*

Well duhā€¦One would know if one was a mod.

All the mods are great, Canā€™t decide! Iā€™d give them all a vote if I could.

it looks like this is a race between Josh and Gandaā€¦

it is really amazing how fast the popularity of Josh has grown! (:LGH) *

Edit:*

It is up to you mods, this poll is dedicated to you, if you see something unacceptable you can take actionā€¦

Kim is a femaleā€¦ :THNKā€¦ I bet if we had a female mod, she would had all the votes! (:LGH)

Thank you guys for the support. Itā€™s not crucial for me whether I get 0 votes or 10 votes, Iā€™m just happy to be acknowledged. Although some members (both regular and moderators) are more involved in the community business than the others, I think we all together make this forum such a nice place.

(:HUG)

Ps. I havenā€™t voted. (:SHY)

I agree with you LA and you are a great MOD! (I am as serious as Darth Vader can beā€¦ (:LGH))

But the other mods are also great and are really contributing to a living forum like we have today! :-TU

DaRtH since you are the OP ad it looks like you may as well fine with this Iā€™unlock the poll.

I guess I misunderstood your previously stated point thoughā€¦

Yes, thanks for understanding Gibran. :-TU

Hi Darth, I just finished watching all of the Star Wars movies. :slight_smile:

I have to say, it was hard for me to vote with all these great mods. Except, of course, ganda, for I would never willingly vote for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

But since LA shaves his legs, that makes him stand out so I voted for him. 88) O0 (To be fair, there were other reasons too; secrets :-X)

I wonder if those dudes who voted and left were*************************************. :THNK

Well duhā€¦Then why did you wonder why you werenā€™t in the list? 88)

BTW, are there any mods here that arenā€™t ā€œGlobal Modsā€? ???