Who is your favorite mod?

That is so funny! I really need to have that smiley! Yes clone the world! (:LGH) (:WIN)

We aliens are already making clones with Acronis! ;D

Admit it, it is a mistake to vote for ganda. At least he didn’t win. >:-D

IMHO a mistake would be to transform this topic in a clone of The Everything Is Off-Topic Thread :P0l

From your (and maybe other mods’) point of view. IMHO I think we need as many of those topics as we can get. (:TNG)

Why was the poll locked again ?

Xan

Oh, because the topic title says favorite mod, it’s not about one being better then the other…

Must be just me ;D

Xan

It could have as well been if The Everything Is Off-Topic Thread was not meant to have fun loosening the policy a bit. :slight_smile:

But as usual there is a continual improvement and reinterptetation of everybody’s approach to such an extent that sometimes the results prove to be too much far away than the original ones that could be hardly called improvement anymore. :frowning:

As long is not fun for fun’s sake mods are not there to waste the fun. :P0l

BTW when you are with your friends how many jokes you tell to laugh at them and not with them?

That was exactly my intention! It is not about the “best” mod, just personal taste of forum visitors… Just what mod are their favorite, it has nothing to do with skills of any moderator, it pure taste and preferences!

I am glad you understand XAN! :wink:

:wink:

So am I a he or a she :slight_smile:

Xan

I strongly believe there are hidden females around this forum and I think maybe some of them are actually a mod or maybe an administrator… :THNK

you, XAN… :THNK… you like snowboarding, chocolate, gaming, and stuff… 8) You are a boy I think… :-\

It would appear so as long preferences wouldn’t be questioned. I gathered also that another intention was to provide mods some feedback.

What that, the sort of feedback that has been posted? ???

If there were some, Ganda would already know about it…

you, XAN..... :THNK..... you like [u][b]snowboarding,[/b][/u] chocolate, gaming, and stuff..... 8) You are a boy I think... :-\
Oh, didn't I mention : I HATE snowboarders, you wanna know why ? Because I'm a skier ;D

But you’re right :-TU

Xan

Well, personally I don’t have anything against the poll, but as the other mods think otherwise… (:NRD)

What [i]that[/i], the sort of [i]feedback[/i] that has been posted?
That I have to start locking topics t get more famous and finally get a vote ;D

EDIT : lol, this is the first time I forgot to sign my post :slight_smile:

Xan

Did you know, Josh describes you as followed: “the technical guy, who writes a lot…” others consider you as very intelligent and you like to discuss stuff a lot… You like to have the last word… and you enjoy studying biological lifeforms… (:KWL)

I am wondering, are all those people in Sweden like that? or do they become like that, when becoming a mod… :THNK…

No offense, I really like Sweden, beautiful country with superb nature! a lot of trees and water… and an outstanding health care system! an example for the world!

also nothing against you, but I think you are maybe sometimes too strict… :slight_smile: :wink:

No offense, I really like Sweden, beautiful country with superb nature! a lot of trees and water
Yeah, really nice nature, and I'm not talking about plants and stuff ;D
others consider you as very intelligent and you like to discuss stuff a lot....
That's one of the things I like from Gibran, when he posts you can be 99% sure that it's a well thought and well argumented post (and mostly half a page long) :-TU Heh, are you from Sweden Gibran ??? I thought only LA was from there ?

Xan

L.A. and Ragwing AFAIK 88)

The poll ???
I guess you filled the dots too much on your own :frowning:

Yes Xan welcome back :slight_smile:

Sometimes when reading his posts, I have to take a break or my eyes will start hurting. (:LGH)

I think Gibran is from Sweden too… I know his hair is brown ( I think he told me that) … Most of the people in Norway and Sweden have blond hair…

Edit:

Yes, my brains are working over time when reading his posts… (:LGH) (:WIN)