Where do you get passes to be a Moderator?

Normal mod? What’s that then?

I think he had in mind an Active Mod ;D You know - there are some lazy ones here, or inactive :frowning: or hiding ;D

Right, I couldn’t understand Rednose’s message.

LA

Like ~Cat~ where is he/she ? >:(.

I was talking about intellectual normal people, and the ones that can do the job for you. Look:

Júštiñ™ : unlocker
3xist : locker

Now who am I going to pm to ask if he can unlock this topic . Of course : the good old Júštiñ™ :P.

Xan

Actually I don’t know where Cat is… hiding maybe?

Justin: I see, that kind of normal. ;D

Leave Justin out of this, against Justin is agains me >:(. And you don’t want all the other mods (except Josh of course (:LGH)) to turn against you, do you >:(.

Xan ;D

I don’t think you want to be moderator. We’re 52 people that’s locked in this house. Just look at the scary guard :frowning:

We’re working 18 hours a day for less than $0.10, so please, PLEASE donate to 1-800-FREE THE MODS.
By donating $10,000, you’ll do one of the following:

• Give us enough food for one day
  • Buy us one new computer
  • Buy us a bigger house

By donating $10,000,000, you’ll do one of the following:

• Give us enough food for 1,000 days
  • Buy us 1,000 new computers.
  • Buy us one Lamborghini each
  • Buy us one very large house
  • Buy us lots of ■■■■

Donated so far: $0

Do something to help us, donate NOW!

NOTE: Make sure that you use someone else’s phone, else you’ll have to pay the phone bill.

Regards,
The Free The Moderators-comittee

I resent that >:(. From now on, if people have complaints, I’ll direct them to PM me here. Don’t forget we also have our get-out-jail-free-card called: freedom.

Keep searching…the “Any” key is bound to be on your keyboard somewhere…

It is (or was?) a “he” (unfortunately - no female mods to pick on yet. We’ve used LA as a substitute in the past with his leg-shaving hobby, but even that had its limits). Cat said he’s on LOA (leave of absence) indefinitely.

@ Ragwing : Didn’t you forget the phone number ;D
@ Soya : I know that escape button to, now I’m going to do the dishes before I will answer your post ;D

Xan

You missed the number. Therefore you failed the first test :-TD.

Something is wrong with Xan’s vision today ;D

Dialing the first part is easy, but how do you dial FREE THE MODS ?

Btw : wasn’t there @ ragwing 88)

Xan ;D

You’re right. I need to use a bigger picture:

http://www.theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/892cap012.jpg

LoL Soya ;D

Xan - u need a phone with keypad that has letters ;D

But how do you dial it when there is no keybord ;D

http://weblogs2.nrc.nl/hebben/wp-content/uploads/ces/Hebbuh_iPhone.png

Xan

Curse the new technology :frowning:

Well…

a technology that's even more advanced than the iPhone's tap screen, allowing you to actually feel the keys you press as you're pressing them! The technology is called "tactile response," and it allows you to do things like dial a phone number without staring at your screen like a ****-chucking ape. In fact, every other cellphone ever made has this technology, sometimes called "buttons."

ROFL

(:LGH)

I’m going to pretend those comments about me earlier don’t exist ;D

We would’ve ignored, but now that you reminded us…