Where do you get passes to be a Moderator?

!ot!

Guys, I really should move the last posts to my our dedicated thread. What would you think of that.

LA

Up to you. You’re the moderator (:TNG).

If you must clean something, how about the long list of sticky topics near the top of this board :slight_smile:

You know that we have a discussion for that already. :-X :slight_smile:

I’ll have to think where to draw the line in this topic, since you so smoothly slide into the phone topic.

LA

Example :

Say that Moderator E asks Admin N to make some changes to forum B, because a certian member offered to help with the reorganisation of that forum, and Mod E and Admin K agreed with the plan. But if after 6 weeks Amin N has STILL nothing done, how would you call such an Admin ?

Do you want more examples ?

Greetz, Red.

This seems to apply more to admins than to moderators. We can have another thread for admins.

LA

As long as they don’t involve mods. Phew! I’m off the hook ;D

Was this on the MIB forums Red? ;D

Don’t be too hasty Justin… Xan called you normal & then jumped to your defence. OK, he obviously doesn’t know you, but you’ve just gotta take it where you can get it… right? ;D

No, it’s much closer too home. And the result is that the certain member thinks " F… you ", and judges the forum as below average.

Greetz, Red.

Dang. I should be a unlocker master now.

I don’t like locking threads anymore. Justin really kills me. :(:(:frowning: :-\

Josh

Don’t be to hard for yourself Josh, but first think before locking (:LGH). Like this, this is an informal thread, it’s better of being a bit off topic but still informing normal users why they wouldn’t become moderators.
And he won’t kill you, I will order him not to :P0l, btw isn’t that agains the law 88)

Don't be too hasty Justin.. Xan called you normal & then jumped to your defence. OK, he obviously doesn't know you, but you've just gotta take it where you can get it.. right?
Jalous ? ;)

Xan

:frowning: bad for padlock business >:(

+1

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1363/lockpadxc0.png

LOL where’d you get the graphic? :slight_smile:

Below average eh? Well, at least the forums can improve from there. BTW if you pretended that I didn’t really know what you were talking about… you wouldn’t actually be pretending that much. :slight_smile:

No R, I don’t need more examples. I imagine K’s clams are well and truly steamed by now, whereas N’s should be roasted.

Cheers,
E :wink:

:BNC Panic joined ;D. You see, I really have powers over the mods ;D

Xan

Would you like to battle? ;D

The greatest power any man can display is restraint.

So you want to battle, hmmm? All your base are ours

And what are you going to do about it ???

At least one of the Mods gives an honnest answer :-\

Greetz, Red.