The best of Vettetech (A compilation of retorts that made my day)

Good luck w/ that…I have an “if it aint broke” policy when it comes to some things.

(was yer license up?..or you just couldn’t resist something “new”…)

I have a few stories of AntiVir saving me from myself when I started all this nonsense a few years back…guess it’s brand loyalty.
I am curious about contrast/comparing though…keep me posted on +/-'s, yeah?

Welcome Vettetech. :wink: You’ll love Avast. i’ve used it for 3 years so far. I’ve tried other AV’s but always go back to one. Avast

Not sure though Goose. I like how Avira does in all tests. it is always in the top 3 or 2.

Does avira offer spyware protection in it’s free version? or rootkit? :wink:

spyware no, rootkit yes.(FREE version). i’m downloading avast now :slight_smile:

I was using Avira Premium so yes it has spyware.

I must agree…(about the testing)

[attachment deleted by admin]

(:TNG) i was talking about antivir classic/FREE

LoL @ this thread. (:CLP)

Granted Avast is based on signatures only (besides it’s email scanner heuristics) Those are great scores. :-TU

Which explains your other name dieselman :D.

Heres the funniest.

A while ago when vettetech first joined wilders he would not give up bragging about ZA or OA. So i would keep fighting with him saying comodo is better. It went on forever. Couple weeks later he stopped posting. Some new guy named Dieselman came along and i could of swore he was vettetech (still bragging about ZA or OA). So one day in one of his threads or mine i cant remember, i started saying hey vettetech. And he said “who is this vetttech” so i kept saying it and he eventually PM’ed me saying he was gonna report me. I am like “LOL”. Couple days go by…still not banned. And he comes to the comodo forum and now look what he brags about :D.

Can’t believe none of you guys made a thread about me. I am the original comodo bragger. Look at my posts at wilders. I was at wilders when Melih was there.

I was banned From Wilders under Vettetech so I made up another name. Hence Dieselman. LOL. So whats Coolio. I miss busting your balls but now we are on the say team. (CLY)

Vettetech, have you’ve seen the automobile thread? :-TU

LA

No I didnt see this thread but I have now. LOL. I have been fixing cars for 18 years now and I dont pay much attention to stuff like this but thanks. I gotta put up some pictures of my 500 hp EVO.

cars cars cars you all should be jealous of my… bike 88)

Very impressive I see.

I love bikes too, in fact that’s the only vehicle I own. :-TU

Here it is:

Hmm, any German here to explain that pic?! We need Morphos for these purposes!

LA

I don’t even own a bike :cry:

^^ link to it pleeeaaasseee ;D
what made him wanna report you? he’s gonna report you just because you mistaken him from “someone else”? ^
^