The best of Vettetech (A compilation of retorts that made my day)

Who said it was a mistake (:TNG).
What did you get banned for vettetech.

ganda i think when vettetech got banned his acc got deleted so his posts are gone, i cant find him on the members list.

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/member.php?s=5e9555c2853241611d3e2f522f71ce04&u=75500

Coolio I was teasing you about reporting you. Duh. Get a clue. (J)

I think I got banned cause I started bad mouthing OA and Peter2150 who is a Wilders modder is alos an OA modder. Go figure.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sorry, I thought you did. :-\

LA

(J)

Hey Comofo…somebody over at Wilders is complaining of you post on me. LOL. They think its a marketing scam and not one buddy to another. See post #105

AYFKM? I don’t fully understand the implication of that statement.

I’m not sure what confounds me more:

a. That someone would mistake simple horseplay as a marketing strategy.
b. That folks are really this paranoid? Do such terrible marketing exec’s exist?
c. That someone would voice this opinion aloud in a thread, possibly voiding any reputation they may have as a rational person.

I know its funny. I was just talking to Melih and he cant believe it. Well guess what guys. Wilders is filled with OA fan boys and Comodo is becoming outcasted. Know how I know this. Peter2150 is a modder at Wilders and is also a modder at Online Armor. Something doesn’t smell right there. Alittle biased wouldn’t you say. When people are scared or don’t have anything to say they come up with story’s.

Vette hes gonna get you banned again LOL.

Aaaawwww Im crying. I saw you sticking up for me at Wilders. Thanks. I think I am going to take a nap. This has takin such a toll on me and if I am going to get banned from Wilders,again,I am going to so upset. (:SAD)

Ok since this a thread about me let me say something interesting. Has anyone noticed or atleast poked there head into the OA forums. There is only 6 areas to check out. No where is there a feed back area like we have here. Comodo forums have about 50 different areas to explore and express yourself. I honestly believe that OA is affriad of negativity. All negative posts are removed and there isn’t even a complaint area. Negative feed back is how you make a product better. I think OA doesn’t want people looking around the forums for complaints and basing there decision on what firewall to chose based on the number of positive reactions. If some newbie goes into the OA forums all he will see is some errors and other problems and positive testimonies. Heaven for bid some newbie or any other person sees a negative complaint about OA. Cant have that. Oh no whats that. A Twisted Sister pin on your uniform. Ok I am showing my age.

PS. No where did I say OA sucks cause it doesn’t. It is a good firewall but not for me.

Freedom with reasonable limits is one of the philosophies this forum permits. Subconciously, this was one of the reasons I chose to stick with it :-TU

did i mentioned that i love you? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D

I should’ve bolded and underlined (and italicized) the word reasonable, because that’s just sick otherwise.

Shin are you cheating on me. I thought you loved me. (:AGY)

that’s the spirit! :-* :-*
(:TNG)

ok… GUYS to much man love :stuck_out_tongue:

Any more of this topic and I’ll move my posts to the deleted pile :o.