New Forum my opinion

It’s not a problem of capability. For me the layout is the problem. I expect to have categories in big fonts with sub categories in smaller ones. It is a matter of structure. If you look at CIS in the “categories” everything is mixed, there is no logic.

1 Like

When I opened first this forum: https://malwaretips.com/, I had no big problems to find my way in it, because I knew this forum only so.
But now comodo turned around - the difference between these two (malwaretips and comodo) is not worlds different. Nevertheless, it took here slightly longer, because I knew this forum just before differently. But now I find myself, I can say, already very well. I can not understand those extremely negative assessments. It is simply different.

When I opened the comodo forum in this design first time, I was also shocked, thinking my browser was misconfigured.

Well Melih i do not want to be surprised, i want to be able to do what i came for. And with a layout like this, i can’t. Anyways as i posted already, good luck.

is this what you are talking about?

sorry melih but its not about what a software can do or not. its about usability and easy of finding things in a “forum”.

if we wanted to use trello, discord or facebook chat we an use these softwares. here we want a forum, simple as that. come back to the old layout, update the source for security, change the entire forum platform if needed, but change it for another “forum” with the face of a forum, the likes of a forum.

anyway, were waiting new cis. the old forum was almost abandoned so atleast me, i dont care too much for this new thing you call forum as ill not be in here for long, just for the news related to cis, as i can not admit wasting more time “finding” something in a freak platform that was supose to be a forum.

Yes it is exactly that.

Didn’t work for me and I sing a new account. :frowning:
It seems that my old nickname had some characters not supported by the new forum, and I had to create a new one…
Also, I liked the old forum much better. The new one is difficult and not intuitive to navigate and use.
Anyway, I am exited for the new CIS version. Can’t wait to give it a try when ready.

sorry… i was looking at some other places that uses this same platform and maybe all depends on the defaults aplied here. maybe you could get it more useful changing some defaults for the way this platform shows topics, answers, etc. or, if difficult, back to the previous that just works better anyway…

The more I read and write in this forum, the more familiar I feel with it.

1 Like

Hi FFreestyleRR,

Thank you for reporting.
Could you please send us your old forum account detail with the registered Email ID via pm ? so that we will check with the related team and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Can someone help me with this ??

Thanks for the reply .

Select this

then select this

Sorry sir,but that is my problem.
I can not click “dismiss” for other (older) notifications.
See 2 other images.
First image: “dismiss” not available.
Second image: “dismiss all” is not highlighted :-1:

Is your Windows set to scale at 125%, 150% or 175%? We may be looking at a scaling issue?

Hi lckecomodo,

Let me check with the related team and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

I have the same as you. Same problem.

My windows is set to scale at 130 % .

I played with Windows scaling but could not reproduce your problem. I also looked for forum settings that could interfere but could not find one. Try logging off and back in to the forum.

I am at a loss and thinking out loud. Can you think of an extension you have installed in your browser or screen reader program that you might be using that could interfere here? Does the problem also arise when using a different browser?

As I said elsewhere this isn’t good, old was much better. Now needs to click many times until finds what is looking for even after getting used to.

I’m wondering if this could be an ad-blocker issue. The element doesn’t have a particularly “ad-like” name to it, but you never know. I found that if I block the Dismiss All with an ad-blocker, or use CSS styling to remove it, it looks exactly the same as yours.