New CIS 2024 is coming!

Yes,
all unknown files are automatically sent to Valkyrie analyzed and the responses are set as good/bad back to your system

Will CIMA(Comodo Instant Malware Analysis) be back in 2024?

thats part of valkyrie… https://www.threatmap.xcitium.com/

@Melih i understand but when we upload files we always get this from Dynamic Analysis
Dynamic Analysis doesnt work

thaths why i am asking will CAMAS(Comodo Automated Malware Analysis System) be back in 2024 or will XAMAS come Xcitium Automated Malware Analysis System?

where do you get this?
where do you click ?

@Melih we get this from Dynamic Analysis when we upload files to Valkyrie

I don’t mind the UI, you’re not supposed to constantly open it. Colors are easily and more recognizable than words, so that’s good.

I just hope we will be able to resize its window.

Will it be themable again ?

Anyway, thanks for not letting us down and the good work. I can’t wait to play with it !

@ozer.metin Thank you for your work ! :slightly_smiling_face:

anticipating the new release of CIS :smiley:

I like the “Arcadia Theme” the best

I also liked version 5. I even still have the installers for version 5.12.

I like “Modern Theme”

1 Like

It’s mine too
I love advanced mode
Maintain Killswicht S.V.P
Thanks

@ozer.metin Can you give some more detail about the NEW CIS…

would be great as here in brazil its already summer and its carnaval so, if not cis 2024, atleast more infos and prints… :slight_smile: hope its not a mockup but final layout on a working cis.

i like test softwares, 16 years test bugs in softwares of security…

That build of CIS would allow anything with “system” integrity to run regardless of rating.

COMODO has always been rock solid security. It’s amazing how even after almost 2 years since the last update, COMODO can still out preform other security solutions. I had to disable Pseudo File Downloaders in Auto Containment a while ago after a Windows 11 update. This was causing my two of my systems to freeze shortly after boot.

I very much look forward to testing the new beta (if there is one) as soon as it’s released.

Thank you COMODO development team for creating such an amazing product!

1 Like

okay, will comodo firewall still be an option?

I’d rather not use comodo’s antivirus.