New CIS 2024 is coming!

yes, that is correct

2 Likes

Do you really think we can keep everyone happy when it comes to subjective things like design? :slight_smile:

Great. Brand Comodo is recognizable in the world.

1 Like

No, I donā€™t think so. Itā€™s just an (my) opinion. I like the current look better. Itā€™s an (my) opinion, too.

1 Like

Indeed!
Comodo is a great consumer brand.

In current CIS / CF thereā€™s a option under Containment Tasks where you can pin Reset Container to the standard main page. Thereā€™s also a Watch Activity button which installs Comodo Killswitch to watch your system memory etc.

Will the Comodo Cleaning Essentials/Killswitch still come with CF/CIS and will there still be a manual Reset Container button?

Whether you like the new interface or not, you have to admit that it refreshes the image of Comodo CIS.
It is possible that it will attract new users.

good questions for @ozer.metin !

Will there be interface design options?

mellih, its sumemr here in brazil, release cis 2024 !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOLā€¦this is funny :slight_smile:

Yay. Happy to see Comodo still has stuff cooking. Welcome Ozer Metin. Nice to meet you and thank you for bringing us up to speed. :smiley:

I hope there will be a few beta and release candidates for us to toy with. :sunglasses:

:slight_smile:
but seriously, if you intend to release in the summer (dont know what country summer youre talking about) than it seems cis 2024 is already finishedā€¦ if so, why take more time? bring it as our gift for the waiting!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow splendid Welcome back CIS

1 Like

Iā€™ll ask again, will there be beta testing of the new CIS?

1 Like

update help promoter products;
updates fixed problemsā€¦

The new UI is looking great,but i hope they will do something with valkyrie verdict, and with the signiture and heuristic, these are outdated, slow and some of the functions is not working. I know the auto-containtment do the security but I think this is not the first line of defence.

The file verdict method is something I am also extremely interested in.
Will CIS 2024 finally use Valkyrie to rate unknown files?
Comodoā€™s (discontinued) Cloud Antivirus used it, and it was announced to be integrated with CIS years ago.
However, right now CIS uses a separate lookup service which is quite a bit slower.
With a faster rating process, there would be no need to always upload files to virustotal and then rate them manually.
Could anyone provide some clarity on that?

Ugly UI (more than new forums) so hoping that classic theme will be included.

Also hoping that CIS 2024 fixes that ISE bug.

3 Likes

yes, is very good! :+1: