New CIS 2024 is coming!

why you keep saying this?

i study marketing 16 yearsā€¦

There is one month left.

Do you still believe? Itā€™s more like 12 months until the summer of 2024 :rofl:

@Melih
@ozer.metin

Hello,

Could you please give us an ETA of the new CIS ?
Summer is approaching but it would be nice to have a more precise date.

Thank you.

comodo protect against spywares of type keylogger, screenloggerā€¦
compatible with windows 11
compatible

try: https://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/firewall-new.php

please stop this stupi# posts. comodo internet security is not compatible with windows 11 nor windows 10 22h2 officialy. It can work for some but not for others, so no, dont promote fakes to defende the company. just stay for the next release that should be released in a month or maybe another 2 years, who knows, but eventualy it may be released and we will see if it will get compatibility with latest windows oses.

2 Likes

comon do will be postponed to end of 2024 !
based on internal memo

i study marketing, updates help publicize products;
Comodo is one excellent antilogger(protect PC against spywares same installed);
ā€¦

What it means exactly?

it seems he becomes an bot from the matrix with AI? o.O :stuck_out_tongue:

seriouslyā€¦what it means ?!
exactly comondo canā€™t be compatible with 23h3 win11, since ms is currently switching from c++ to rust for itā€™s kernel and important lib(s).
so basic comon do it canā€™t be compatible with win11 23h3 at all.
actually none of the present anti non ai viruses will be compatible with 23h3.

so comon do it aka cis for 23h3 will be delayed till late 2024-2025.
and the big one win11 24h2 will just make cis be outdatedā€¦again.

by then the incorporated ms defender will be most probably the best solution to troubles.

take it or leave it win linux at least kernel 6.4 now.

so comon do it why bother bake for 21h2 and 22h2 win 11, when you know that 23h2 will make again cis obsolete !

bad management

all ones bragging here are gonna have a full road ahead of waitingā€¦waitingā€¦wait for a thing that canā€™t be done corectlyā€¦

stop asking and bragging and go live your significant lives

as for comodo management again the best way to be a pioneer is to start working with the internet service providers and incorporate directly comodo into themā€¦before someone else does itā€¦
clue amd pensandoā€¦

more windows 12 is going to be optimized for arm64 microsoft own baked cpuā€™s !
so 2v of windows in 24h2. 11 and 12 based on rust prog engine.
so what exactly comodo will be compatible with ?
oh yeah with a slide(s) interface.
this way companies goes to failā€¦bad management.
3rd parties are going to be the biggest boom in unemployment rate ever !

so windows 10 last version is 22h2 as stated by microsoft and again microsoft said that from now on windows 10 will not receive new features at all !
this indeed is very good news for the windows 10 multi millions of pc right there !
more good news is that comodo can make the next release fully compatible with windows 10 22h2 or better for comodo if they where smart with windows 10 ltsc & iot 21h2 couse thatā€™s where the big crowd are and stay for a loooong years.

now on the very first post it says compatible with windows 11 22h2ā€¦
that statement is wrong and to explain windows 11 22h2 is still in big changes over and each time brings new features and those new features will be changes, changes that comodo will be unable to keep up with as any other 3rd party anti virus non ai protection.

so resuming to the actual date the correct sentence will be like
comodo is compatible with for example windows 11 22h2 version 22621.1635

again new version of win11 brings new features and core changes and cis canā€™t be compatible.
but cis can be from now on fully compatible with windows 10 22h2 expires oct-2025 or most important windows 10 ltsc expires 2027 or iot expires over 2030ā€¦

so the 1ā€™st post statment is just completely wrong and the only way of comodo to be compatible with windows 11 22h2 will be like a quick smoke cigarette in break time or a pint after hours !

cheers !

forgotā€¦ make CiS in RUST = very effective sandboxā€¦ then NSA will label again CiS PiTA !

i disagree with you. even with the advent of new versions of windows 11 promoting big changes to its kernel, i dont think any company will just drop roadmap for 22h2 in prol of the new ones that will eventualy comeā€¦ the focus need to be on 22h2 win 10 and 11 as 10 will keep running until 2025 and its the present. the users need something for now. for the future they will keep developing something and updating itā€¦ sure, as its comodo we should expect some delay for maybe 2 ~ 4 years, but stillā€¦ focus on the alleged cis 2024 that was promised as a new big update and so far we have nothing concrete about itā€¦

If what you say is true it means that there will be no new versions of CIS.

What is deplorable is that @Melih and @ozer.metin do not provide any information about the new release.

Maybe they want all CIS Home users to uninstall CIS so they donā€™t have to deal with this.

Donā€™t believe everything you read from other fellow users.

1 Like

not alike.

my bet is that indeed comodo is working on a new cis. i just dont trust the expected dates they provide here as we are waiting for 2 years without any informations, so, nothing makes me think otherwise, but the product itself is a good one, and it has all it needs to be wide used world wide, so, money baby moneyā€¦ and the same tecnology is used in the enterprise side of comodo/xcitium, so, yeah i beleave theyre working on something. just dont expect it to be released this year. hope being wrong for sureā€¦ and my bet is that it will be fully compatible with windows 10 and 11 22h2 onlyā€¦

Itā€™s not wrong (Windows 12 is probably coming in 2024 with the Pluton processor)

updates help popularize products and companiesā€¦
update itā€™s not a bad ideaā€¦

1 Like

jesus christā€¦ dude, wth is wrong with you and these ctrl+c ctrl+v messages?