New CIS 2024 is coming!

Thanks again guys and thank you Melih for a thorough explanation. Kind and helpful community, love it.

2 Likes

Unknown (4)
The uploaded file looks like a malicious file

I forgot to mention something about this- I know many who use Sandboxie (which in itself is a fine sandbox) assume that everything is fine if whatever browser is sandboxed. What they seem not to realize is that the browser (which is a repository of just oodles of personal info like History, Logins, and passwords) can be acted upon from something that is not also sandboxed by SB- actions which will end in tears for the user.

Comodo’s containment being on access and not on-demand (which I personally feel is of dubious value) which would not be prone to such theft.

1 Like

@cruelsister you can also upload the unknowns to Xcitium Verdict Cloud for Automated Analysis and Manual Analysis Cloud Verdict Customer Login | Xcitium Cloud Verdict

very good explanations from melih and cruel… so, maybe its time for a release? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I always recommend setting the browser to automatically clear browsing history when closed.
NEVER SAVE passwords
To delete DNS cache traces
Open CMD copy/paste

ipconfig /flushdns

OK

Edit ZorKas:

Example of DNS browsing traces
Before deletion

After deletion

CDNS_Vid

It would be nice if the Comodo firewall offered the option to clear DNS :wink:

Thanks again KindSister, checked your Youtube channel and also seen your name on almost all famous Computer security related forums. Defending or maybe i should say explaining how good Comodo is for years. If youre not part of Melihs team then i wish he could do something for you.
Over and out.

Who was I supposed to reply to?

I use comodo FW along with MS defender with configure defender on MAX.

Maybe reply to someone who made a comment relevant to your post? You can also just reply to the thread itself and not one particular person.

so… time is going on… and no news from ceo nor dev about cis 2024 yet?

Why is 2025 near then that you feel the need to ask already, or are you intending to ask every few months.
Dennis

You have a bad habit of often repeating the same thing to the Staff
It is tiresome…

i intend to ask as we, users, dont have any answer. mellih said the time would be this few months (dont remember the phrase) and we are at the begining o april and no informations regardless new cis. we need atleast some pictures of it (some new and not mockups), some infos about the bug fixes, about new things coming to cis, anything… but we get nothing. a new forum? well, nice… some hated it, some liked it… but the subject is not the forum layout, is the cis product.

comodo gave me this habit with the lack of informations, abandoning us in the dark for 2 years. now we have a new forum…

edit.: i know its boring, i know that, but sorry me. i cant just stay here, watching the forum looking for something and always getting nothing.

@victorlopes > Melih confirms a new version 2024
This is good news
The worst being the deletion of the project

i know and i agree on that. and i think no one can argue against it :stuck_out_tongue:

but he also said it will be released this couple of months…

Patience is a virtue.

I’d prefer to wait until it’s ready to come out the oven then an undercooked buggy mess.

3 Likes

i know i know… i feel sad for being like that… im just not ready for more 2 years of waiting.

Hi,
Do you have any proof for this?
Thx