Is CAVS Beta 2....still on schedule for 12th Oct?

Testing is not releasing it until they have gone thru it thorughly.

Melih

What time do you have at Comodo now? :wink: Is it past 14:00?

it is passed 2:00 PM Central standard time, and still no comodo av.

ps. take all the time you need guys. (S)

Yah take your tiem so we can use a good product!

I’m new here and not trying to be rude but if we keep telling them to take their time then it might be a year. So let’s just go with a little little bit of pestering. Please hurry Comodo!

we are very close… very very close…

be patient, as soon as initial testing ok the product the beta will be released.

Melih

I predict that tomorrow morning we WILL see cavs 2.0 beta.

[shadow=red,left]----------JP[/shadow]

My guess is Thursday sometime, but this is just a guess.

As a optional (but strongly advised) prerequisite to receiving/using the CAVS 2.0 Beta… You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with…a herring!
(:TNG)

kdm31091, I believe everyone here is eagerly waiting for the release of v2. In fact, I’m checking the download section everydays as it when i’m checking email. But all we want is a good & stable version of AV. Probably they need more time to fix the existing bugs.

Melih, it seems that you have quote few release dates. But none of them seems to be “Happening”.

We are using a beta version of the calendar to announce product releases! :wink:

ROFL! :smiley:

LOL! Panic

LOL!! (:LGH)

Mike

I have a question that perhaps no one will be able to answer: once we get the beta2 of CAVS, and since programs are being improved and updated all the time, when does it officially stop being a beta and being an “alpha” if that is the correct term? In other words, is there a normative construct by which software developers say “ok this piece of software is no longer beta”? I hope that makes sense.

We will call it official once it has been beta’d for 2 months or so. This will allow us to iron out bugs that our beta users will be able to find out.

Melih

gotcha – Thanks for the answer Melih and thanks for the wonderful free products; they help tremendously.

well it is thursday and no * sign * of comodo cavs anywhere (B) (this is a joke)

Well, I went to the Redwood Nat’l Forest, and I tried to accomplish this task, as the mightiest trees I know reside there. I almost got arrested! If not for they were all laughing so hard… At any rate, the tree still stands, there’s nothing left of the herring, and man am I tired! ;D

I hope Justin’s right, and it comes out Thursday. Oh wait, that’s today! (R)

Thursday evening and still no CAVS 2.0 Beta… I bet it’ll be released tomorrow… or Saturday… no, no Monday… eeerrr… the other day this year? (:TNG)