Is CAVS Beta 2....still on schedule for 12th Oct?

Hi Melih,

How does your development team keep track of all the bugs and suggestions that come via the forums? Do you constantly monitor that and try to replicate the bugs and if valid log them for development purposes? To me it seems like a big pile of information that you hardly can keep track of.

Thanks.

what is this supposed to mean. I have an idea. (:KWL)

this there a new date planned?

Reminded me of Monty Python; thus I just had to respond… :slight_smile:

G’day,

CAVS2 was originally scheduled for the 12th and then the 16th. Internal testing caused these dates to slip (obviously). Comodo have not yet announced a “next due” date, AFAIK. I can only assume that this is done to stop people complaining about slipped dates.

I fully understand that people are anxious for the new release, but I’d rather have a month of delay due to too much testing than six months of heartache due to not enough.

Hope this helps,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Well no wonder it didn’t work!!! Your not supposed to use Pickeled Herring !! ::slight_smile: (:AGL)

P.S. Of course it’s Monty Python… Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink, Say No More, Say No More!!

LOL. I use “sword fish” :slight_smile:

Paul

what is the latest news guys. I need to know. I am obsessed am I not. haha (:LOV)

One big bug (hanging bug) that was causing issues has now been fixed. However, there are few other smaller ones and testing of the above fix and hope that it does not introduce any other issues.

We will know better on monday.

Melih

Thanks for the info, hope that the bug hunting runs ok.
We will get the software, and the teem will have a break

thanks melih,

A big bug huh, I hope you stepped on it good. (:LGH)

Here is the absolute release date on the beta calendar…

Paul

[attachment deleted by admin]

This calendar is a bit buggy :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, well Panic said this is what they were using so I was trying to help. Boy, you unapreciative types! :smiley:

Paul

I’m trying to do my best (:TNG)

I think Paul may have lost it ;D

JK Paul :wink:

Yeah, but did he ever have it? ;D (joke)

Mike

(:TNG) :stuck_out_tongue: :o<nope!

I think the stress of waiting for free software is finally breaking some people. . . oh cruel world . . . ;D

Luckily I have the cure… everyone, sing a round of Hakuna Matata (:CLP) (:TNG)