Disabling your account [merged topic]

Many thanks - and to you

Hello masters,

please deactivate my account according to your rules (delete if possible) by changing mail address, password and name. I hereby confirm this action, because I do not need this account anymore.

Thanks.

Best!

Hi, please deactivate/delete my account :slight_smile:

Done as requested

Can you please also delete my account + any data about email etc. ?

Thank you

Annoyed that you’ve disabled account deletion. Amused that a security companies forum software went so wrong it pulled me back after 13 years in error to moderate your forum for you, at least it wasn’t so bugged that it gave me mod access.

Whatever. Delete me.

hello
please deactivate my account

thanks

Hi,
Could you deactive this account too.

Done for you

Hi,
May I have my account disabled, too (and my e-mail address removed from your data base, also, please)?
Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Done as requested

https://forums.comodo.com/

I would like to completely delete my account on this forum
As requested

Hi bartolinio,

Thank you for reporting, may i know why would you like to delete your forum account ?
Are you facing any issue ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

I haven’t used the forum for over 8 years, I don’t even fully remember why I registered here ;D

Hi bartolinio,

Ok, we will check with the related team and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi,

Please, delete my account. I don’t use it.

Hello,

Please, delete my account. I don’t use it.

I wouldn’t mind my account deleting too… can’t find out how to do it… I have used this site in many years. I don’t even have a desktop pc anymore…

So………. If someone could be so kind. Please delete my account

Since hearing that a website with the tagline “Creating Trust Online” got hacked and never bother to let members know I would like my account deleted ASAP.

Please delete my account, I haven’t used anything Comodo for years, and it doesn’t seem to be very reliably when it comes to informing members that their email addresses, Passwords, DOBs, Genders, Names, have been accessed by hackers.