Disabling your account [merged topic]

Hi Disabled Account 32,

Thanks you for reporting, kindly provide us your exact username to delete because we could able to number of accounts named with Disabled Account…n numbers)
So kindly provide your account name to delete.
FYI: Forums.comod.com didn’t hacked.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Post 1 message to deactivate an account
Anything :-TD

Hi Disabled Account 33,

Kindly provide us your Username and registered email id.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Please delete/scrub my account completely, I don’t have any posts on this forum so no reason to just “disable” it.
There was a breach and data is on darkweb.

Nevermind, I do not wish to have account cancelled now thank you and sorry

Spoke too soon, I received an email Friday 6/16/23 that 2FA had been shut down on my account. Never authorized that.

It is probably better to delete account. Thanks.

Hi AntonyMagnus,

Thank you for reporting.
Do you have two forum account ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

May have? I really don’t know but if I have 2 associated with myself please delete thanks

May have? I really don’t know but if I have 2 associated with myself please delete all and every one. Appreciate it and goodbye

How do I delete my account and what account / private information gets erased / deleted exactly from forum system and database with The right to be forgotten (RTBF) in place?

deleted***** by *****user

You might choose to delay that request. There’s still a chance CIS2024 can/will work on your W7 system in the near future. :handshake:

Could my account please be deleted (scrambled)? Thank you.

That’s no problem at all.

Default any information associated with those accounts (avatars, profile information, posts, threads

That’s no problem at all.

Disabling your account is a process that temporarily suspends your access to a platform or service. This is often done for reasons like privacy concerns, security measures, or taking a break from the platform. To disable your account, navigate to the account settings or profile section and look for the option to deactivate or disable the account. Follow the platform’s instructions, which may involve confirming your decision and providing a reason. Keep in mind that disabling your account may not delete your data permanently, so review the platform’s policies for details.