Comodo Mobile Security on Android (CMS) coming features & comparisons.

ive instaled 2.4.3 and dont see any changes. LOL :-[

Bugfixes (i.e. cache cleaner) :slight_smile:

Hey,

Yes, we updated the APK on forum link. No new features but a lot of bug fixes. More on the way :slight_smile:

Thank you Morphiusz!

Thank you for confirming.

Dennis

Does this also fix the annoying re-scan bug?

Yes.

Hi

Can you update the Google Play Store please to the new Version please

Hi,

This is an internal release. We are still working on some bugs (like repeated notifications). We will update the store when they are finished.

Ilker

Hi

Okay thank you very much.

Can you say when you release the Final Version

With best Regards
Mops21

Installed yesterday and can confirm re-scanning issue is fixed. After a small hickup CMS is now back to its former glory! Rock on!

When I updated via the Forum, the Rescan bug remained. So annoying that I uninstalled CMS.
I cleaned up my phone and Rebooted.
I then reinstalled CMS from the already DL’d file. The rescan issue is no longer present.
I don’t see any indication it has scanned any installed app, but I trust if an issue is present, I will be notified :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

We found out that on certain conditions re-scan issue persist. We applied another fix for all now. We will release it on forum when internal tests finished.

Do you see any issue with cache cleaner? how is it?

Ilker

I use alternate methods to clean cache.

Hi!

CMS will work on Nokia X-Series (X, X + XL)?

I don’t own a Nokia, but I suspect it should. DL from the Forum, or from this link (I hope this is the correct one) http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/android/cms_android_forum.apk

Hi tell when a new version of the product? Comodo Mobile Security

when its ready

Hi what is the new version not long probably abandoned her?

Hi!

How to get root rights for Nokia XL?

Megahertz, use the XDA Forums community for your phone. They can get you rooted.