Comodo Mobile Security on Android (CMS) coming features & comparisons.

thank you

Hello, I received an advertisement offering me to install Comodo for android, I installed it on my sony ericsson Xperia U to the test and I want to uninstall, how do? The problem is that I do not have access to the root of my mobile phone and therefore the uninstallation is impossible. Thank you, good to you, Christian

Hi and welcome to the forum,
open CMS, go to Settings (in the left upper corner) and disable “Device Administrator”. Then try to uninstall. It’s a security feature which prevent CMS from being uninstalled by a thief.

Hello and thank you for your help, it was good to manipulation. Sincerely, Christian

Firewall is now avaiavble on Comodo Mobile but have issues. If activated seems block Google Play Store from update App and from Download App. Actually Comodo Mobile Security seems to be removed from Google Play Store… so maybe we have to wait.

Comodo as a FW developer, adopted default of block all. One only needs to unblock Google Play and Google Play services.

This is not good infact in this day for this issue or for a more serious issue the Comodo Mobile has been removed from Google Play Store. Also IF i go on Firewall the symbol is not clear. If i change the default seems I block traffic with the line simbol… on the simbols also whatsapp and other app work well with the default Firewall settings, the issue is only related to Google Play Store and is not normal Firewall will block Android from Updates and Google Store… so sorry but I don’t agree with your message: is not normal and is not a default settings to change.

It can be one of two things:

1)Comodo messed up.
2)Google messed up.