COMODO Internet Security 6.3.300670.2970 Released!

Ok, i will break this down for you guys, Collusion is able to show you how Tracking Cookies behave. Here are a couple links of reading for you…

The whole point im trying to make, is that Privdog, which claims to stop data gathering from advertising sites ect, does not do so… This is also why some of those other extensions failed to stop it as well… This actually all started on the behavior of the updater/installer, but lead to this discussion of why i would choose not to use this extension, the reason i chose not has been shown here today. There are more efficient tools that slow down the data collection and tracking… Bottom line, the installer issue needs fixed.

Updated today. Went without a hitch. Ruining CIS Pro on windows 8.1.

You still have not submitted the missed ads in Submit sites here showing advertising you believe should be blocked.. Comodo wants to know what ads their ad blocker is missing to fix them.

Privdog is a signature based solution and by default signature based solutions run after the facts as we would say in Dutch (I am not quite sure this phrase translates to the English speaking world).

I remain unimpressed… :wink: But open of course…

COMODO Internet Security 6.3.301250.2972 Released!

Topic locked.

Note: If any discussion about a particular subject matter needs to continue, please open an appropriate titled topic in the appropriate section.
Thank you.