COMODO Internet Security 6.0?

+1000000000000000 ~ ;D

CIS has had a racing problem before. I guess where software can steal registers meant for CIS. There by hijacking the antivirus. I hope there's no way for pre existing viruses to do this in 6.

you install an appā€¦later on you decide this is malware or you donā€™t want itā€¦click on reverseā€¦as if nothing has happenedā€¦everything that application did (just that application) is goneā€¦

This function will make CIS almost 100% bulletproof.
:-TU

Could you use this feature to ā€œuninstallā€ regular apps as well?

Sounds like CTM integration? :wink:

Thatā€™s some strong words. Sounds like it will be the next generation of protection. Canā€™t wait! ;D

looks good but we shall see how well it does when I put it to the test. >:-D should do good from what I can tell.

Must see ;D

yes :smiley: i fear that more user friendly CIS will become, all will be ā€œautomatizedā€ and less settings options and tweaks we will have.

The cloud scanning and the submission of unknown files for analysis in manual and scheduled scanning could be enabled by default.

judging from the screenshots it looks like v6 will have plenty of options to configure like the current cis

Sounds more like CPM, to me.

That is very CPM-sounding. Is that what the CPM developers have been doing all this time?

what Melih described is exactly what Razvan said they are trying to add to CTM 3. Rollback changes that any application made. Idk if CPM is able to remove all traces of malware. CTM is theory could

CPM is capable of purging all traces of an application from your computer. Itā€™s monitoring functionality keeps track of the changes that are made during the installation and usage of a program. When you uninstall using CPM, itā€™s as though the software was never there in the first place.

nope iv had many cases that traces are leftover using CPM, anyways we are off topic here. The only way to find out how they will implement this is to wait for v6.1 we still have a long time to wait.

Similar to timefreeze or shadow defender iā€™m assuming?

i think it will be more like sandboxie

Will it be fully compatible with Backup & Restore software like Acronis, Paragon,ā€¦?