COMODO Internet Security 6.0?

i hope that you make cis6 just like these prints. all the gui like that. its perfect for me…

Kiosk is full virtualization

I think Unlimited Rights Popup - Sandbox - will be full virtualization too now.

I am wondering what are the changes in autosandbox - full virtualization or same as version 5.10 or any other changes?

And I think with full virtualization any thing sandboxed manually or automatically there will be no additional popups like COM & Protected things, etc like in the current version 5.10?

yes you can.

im sure there will be. They havent said anything about changing it

thanks Mr Melih
I am from Egypt and I am a fan of comodo and I like using CIS
and v.6 looks very great , I think that it will beat all the other security softwares
but please I have a question
will v.6 have a web protection ?
I know that CIS have a secure DNS and a strong browser (comodo dragon )
but for those who like to use other browsers like IE and FIrefox
will be a web shiled to protect them on the internet ?
waiting for your replay
have a great day ! :slight_smile:

OK, now I’m getting real interested! I’m starting to feel the version 6.0 itch! :smiley:

I’m going crazy >:-D
LOL

Hi guys I wanted to know if in this version Valkyrie will be added to the cloud scanner ( for example when an unknown application goes in the sandbox or something like that )

thanks , spywar’

Comodo you did great job! It looks absolutely EPIC! >:-D
But tell me - will It’s installler including Repair function if any virus or something damage it? Or just when some bug will ■■■■■ installation?
Also - will you include Windows repair function (like disabled TaskManager,IE hijacked homepage,System restore etc…) like in Comodo Cleaning Essentials?
Otherwise :-TU GJ COMODO!

BTW after beta release I will quickly give it a prevention test >:-D

ben while since i been on man comodo is going to kick arse way to go :smiley:

its going to make all paid av look sick :smiley:

Comodo will make all paid av useless as all will use comodo then ;D

Maybe only from aethetical point of view some users will use other AVs - to enjoy their nice GUIs (some have pretty nice GUI). :slight_smile:

Or out of nostalgia. :smiley:

Let’s wait for COMODO staff to show us pics from main gui :wink: we so far saw kiosk, advanced settings gui but this week we should see it all >:-D

it can reverse the virus damage.

Melih,
is beta still scheduled for August?
If the answer is “yes”, when do you think it will be out (beginning/mid/end of month)?

TIA.

we are hoping around end of aug, beg of sept…(no guarantees)

Just take your time. :-TU
During beta, we will iron out all the bugs. ;D

Nice!

Great! But will you send an alpha version to mods to be tested ?