COMODO Internet Security 3.9.95478.509 Released!

So, the memory scanner built into CIS has the same effectiveness as BOClean’s one, does it?

Up.

Good Work Comodo!

I have let everyone know that 3.9 Is Out :smiley:

I have a lot of work to do now :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank For All The Translators :slight_smile:

Now we await for 4.0 to be in beta :smiley:

Jacob

I’ve also not seen a Threatcast rating. To cap it all I didn’t even see a Threatcast tab in the only pop-up I have received since the moment of installation (although I have signed up for the service). Maybe it affects only some types of pop-ups - I dunno.

Regards

I hope it’s their servers and not the installation there is something wrong with, like 3.8 where all who installed between 2 dates, had to reinstall…

Thank you for your excellent work and the next release! :-TU

Thanks alot for 3.9 xxx. 507 i was waiting for this.

I can finaly do a full system scan ;D
And all the applications are faster at loading the second time ;D

Im only getting that 108 error. Tryed to update 3.8 → 3.9.

-OS is Windows XP, service pack 3
-Using Avira Premium and comodo firewall (fw + d+)

E: Is this some kind of joke? After posting this reply the updater works. ;D

I knew it was on the 13e and thanks Comodo team and testers for this nice piece of work.

I found a little small Bug in the scan window after install: The Dutch text begins under the Comodo scan picture.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6523/cis93textcom.th.jpg

Trying to update from ver 3.8.65951.477 and about 75% of the way through the download, I get an error 108 msg. I’ve flushed my temp cache and tried again (3x with same result). I’ve got about 30 gig free on my 80 gig hard drive, and my DSL internet connection is solid at about 130 KB/s.

I haven’t tried to download the new version’s install file via my browser because I don’t really want to do a clean install of the updated version. Any suggestions for a successful update?

Yes it should be fine by now.

Does this mean that we can now import our settings without having to worry about the DB registry entries changing? If so, this is a wishlist item I’ve been waiting for! Sounds great! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! :-TU

Can I upgrade from 3.8 (build 477) using the downloaded package, or must I use the integrated updater (update not available yet)?

Edit: OK, never mind. The updates became available about 30 minutes after I posted my question.

I don’t get any Threatcast ratings in CIS 3.9 also. Done a new installation of 3.9 and signup for TC.

Congratulations for this new release and you guys for the translation to swedish!!

Hi Grizzly,

Does this mean that we can now import our settings without having to worry about the DB registry entries changing? If so, this is a wishlist item I've been waiting for! Sounds great!

Yes, you do not have to bother about update related registry entries.

Thanks
-umesh

:P0l Ok folks, easy does it! One at a time! <boy this place is busy today, better call for back-up>

:P0l :P0l :P0l :P0l :P0l

Nice work Comodo team!

big problem, after update, i lost my d+ custom policy settings and the only choice i get is “installer” :-TD

hmm…
v507 (clean install + imported rules from 502RC2) is showing old well known DB v1157.
Looking at Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year I can see 1160 is up. Why do I can’t get it?

Thanks umesh! This is a great fix. It solves the problem many of us have experienced when importing our old settings. Comodo is making great strides in their effort to have a top-notch platform by October!
:comodorocks: