COMODO Internet Security 3.9.95478.509 Released!

So straight update via built-in updater in RC2 to final 3.9.507 Umesh?
Great work Egemen and the rest of the Dev team
Regards and cheers :■■■■
Xman 8)

Hi Xman,

So straight update via built-in updater in RC2 to final 3.9.507 Umesh? Great work Egemen and the rest of the Dev team Regards and cheers Cheers Xman Cool

Yes, simply update from RC2 to V507. No need to bother about changing registry entries for update path.

Thanks
-umesh

I suppose this will be the best version since a long time. Well done and thanks for this good free product.
I like it how issues during the betatests have been solved, keep up that :-TU

Greetings all,

Thanks to developers for the new version!

I did not receive notification from auto-update yet though ???

Meanwhile - few questions for developers from those using 3.8.65951.477 Firewall & Defense+ only (no CAV)

1) Few previous updates were bringing new policies/settings that were not available unless clean uninstall / install of new version performed.
Is this the case with current new version or auto-update will completely fine with existing settings?

2) Stand alone BOClean is still getting updates.
Is there specific date set when that will stop?
Can we expect any notifications or it is strongly recommended uninstalling it right now.

My regards

Thanks you Egemen and CIS team. Keep up the good work for large release :-TU

:BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC :BNC

Lookin good so far.

Automatical updates will not change any of the existing settings. There are some small changes in default configurations that may not be reflected with automatic updater. For example modified default firewall policy. I recommend clean install if it is not a big deal because the new way this release creates rules will lead to faster and more compact policies.

[b]2)[/b] Stand alone BOClean is still getting updates. Is there specific date set when that will stop? Can we expect any notifications or it is strongly recommended uninstalling it right now.
If you do not have CAV installed, you can have BOClean installed standalone. There is no reason for you to uninstall. BOClean updates will continue for now. There is no date i can tell. Actually let me add these to FAQ.

Cannot do Automatic Update from .477

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3350/clipboard02a.jpg

EDIT
Updated by a clean install :-TU

so we can import 3.9 RC2 configuration’s to this version? ;D

Thanks guys, is a great satisfaction see our translation work to be appreciated:)

Regards

Let’s see… how did that Comodo Happy Dance go…

http://www.tinypic.ca/images/ghgek55fppe7qxb5try4.gif

Yeah. That’s it.

Good job guys! I know how hard you all worked! Welldone and much grateful for all your hard work!

To all our Beta testers! You are the best! You made this release the best release so far!

To all translators! Only if I could, I would thank you all in your own language… but I can’t :slight_smile: so a big thank you to all of you!

Melih

With this final.
Or with the beta versions.
No window for detect network after boot on install.
Loopback zone is create.
But no Local area network.
I put manualy this setting.

Hi egemen,

Thank you for reply and answering both questions.

I’ll do clean install tomorrow morning.

Are you recommending starting over with setting up policies?
(sure I’ll Export my settings anyway as I usually do)

Cheers!

Houston, we have a problem…

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8555/40270895.jpg

You’re very welcome Melih :slight_smile:
At least this way I could repay you and your staff for the free protection I’ve been receiving from you guys!
Thank you!

If you did not setup advanced policies yourself, you can do a clean install.

Comodo ppl:

THANK YOU!

Great job! (and very nice description)

(:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP)

Yes. This is a bug in the version of CIS you use. Pls disregard it.

Is it just me who doesn’t get any threatcast ratings in CIS 3.9?

I would like to know if it’s just me, because then i will reinstall it again, if it’s just me.