COMODO Internet Security 3.10.102363.531 Released

OK just went as said through a fresh install an I experience the same two issues again: my trusted zone gets lost, and password gets lost too…

Vista. Profile: Proactive Security.

Hi Guys,

There is a problem with updates. We will disable them for now until we remediate this lost settings issue and Error 106 because of the overload.

So until we fix them, we will disable updates from 509 to build 529.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Egemen

I lost all my settings on update as well. I thought no big deal since I have exported backups but when I try to import, my firewall rules are still gone. >:( Doesn’t exporting “My Configurations” not save firewall rules?

I’m using Windows 7 64bit. I realize it’s not supported but never had any problems not even with with the last few auto updates.

Currently downloading this now, thanks guys. :-TU

■■■■. And I just updated a few minutes ago. Oh well.

Anyway, I was just looking at the release notes, and it has the 7th of July as the date of this release. It feels good getting updates ahead of time. Now where’s my time machine for version 4?

I also lost all my settings and above that also had a complete mouse lock-up even if I reboot my comp.
But before I autoupdate CIS I did a complete registry backup with ERUNT which I restore in safe mode after CIS was updated when everything went wrong.
And after that restore of registry from ERUNT everything runs and is running OK. Funny.

Hey Melih, with Comodo DNS, whats the warning we get if we try to connect to a know infected site?

Is it just a simple Infected or does it have nice graphics?

nice work guys :comodo110:

Congratulations on the release and thanks for all the hard work. :BNC (:CLP)

Truncation in Slovak translation still isn’t fixed…

Updated my pirmary laptop and have had the same problem mentioned by various people; config. lost. I was lucky enough to back it up.

As for configurations and rules, didn’t anyone export their configuration file first as a precaution to any changes? Importing the configuration would bring all settings/rules back as you had it.

Nobody replied to the question whether DPC latency issues persist in this version.

Is this the warning you get when you visit a infected site? ???

(picture attached)

[attachment deleted by admin]

No.

I would say that whatever happened was unanticipated. What did happen btw? Is it persistent?

Have you seen a infected warning form the DNS servers?

I was getting my daily malware to submit to Comodo.

Can you reproduce it?

I will try again.