Comodo Internet Security 2024 v12.3.2.8124 BETA

Uninstall remnants when uninstalling Final Beta:

Startup Entry
Value data = “C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdinstall.exe” -log -type “local” -camevent “uninstall”

Driver leftovers:
CMD with Admin Rights
Command: Dism /online /Get-Drivers /Format:Table

Running Official Uninstaller now to check result.

Items still there after running uninstaller ciscleanuptool_x64 Old v3.0.0.41 & CisCleanupTool_x64_3.1.0.45

Manual removal is easy enough, just highlighting as listed as fixed which seems to have only removed the Event Log entry.

quote:“You may also upgrade the existing version to the new Beta version via the “Update” option.”
nope that doest work!
see attachment
PS: How many Issues/bugs/glitches are still there?, still in beta after almost 1 year… btw there are some issues i have notice I may

will upload a video to show some…

error messages after updating to this newest beta version:

“my username is program”

PLS, I need the newest deinstall/cleaning tool…

The latest tool is not great. Use version 3.1.0.45 linked here instead.

2 Likes

Hi, seems the discussion about the last beta of CIS 2024 is never much active.
I’m asking if the release of the stable new CIS 2024 will be near.

Someone say that the currently stable beta still working fine but I see that has some issue like when Explorer restart the icon of Comodo disappear. This I see is resolved on the new CIS 2024 but also the new CIS 2024 seems is following some changes that improve the way the program run on Windows for compatibility.

I’m waiting to see the update released as stable. Any news about currently plan to release the stable 2024 version?

Also, when the stable will be released if I want update I will need do manually because the update by the Comodo Software will be delayed or will be immediately available?

I hope to see soon the new 2024 stable version.

there are some changes in the latest version of the operating system that requires more testing.
we are finalizing those.

4 Likes

Hello Sir,

It seems that the current version of Comodo Secure Shopping is not compatible with version 2024.
Is a new version of CSS compatible with version 2024 planned?

Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

for now we are launching CIS 2025 as a “PURE” Internet security without “other” stuff…
We are getting back to basics and provide a true pure blood security product and remove all the other stuff…

1 Like

Could that be because all the other stuff that you removed will then become a paid add on in the feature?

For sure the beta work better then current stable version in level of compatibility :grinning:
I updated Windows 11 recently and I get my PC frozen two times. Today I discovered the cause was Comodo. I unlocked all application in the HIPS list because CIS block itself and also operative system sometimes :slight_smile:

Great, I can’t wait for Comodo Internet Security from over two years ago to be updated.
Thanks for the update.

Sad, was nice to have additional feature inside CIS.
I don’t like the idea that will be removed but this is just my feedback. It was nice if you can just fix the setup not working in the beta where is not possibile install secure shopping and other additional components inteads of remove them from CIS :slight_smile:

:astonished: :scream:

no…stuff like yahoo toolbar or others stuff all being removed…

we will create a paid version in the future for providing “service”. But we want to keep the product rock solid and focus on preventing malware/ransomware!
If you look at the kill chain, all the bad stuff in the main wants to drop a payload…all the vunlerabilities etc etc is about findig a way to “drop a payload”…Because we deal with the payload (by virtualizing/containing it) we are solving the problem in a way where other technologies becomes redundant.

4 Likes

Thanks for your comprehensive answer it’s extremely appreciated.

4 Likes

Does the website filtering module to block specific websites work in this beta?

@Melih What do you say about adding preset parental control categories in the website filtering module?

And what about the following feature request?

Still only works with Firefox and just blocks the page whether or not it’s set to Ask or Block.

1 Like

Will in the stable release of CIS 2024 have Valkyrie?
for now CIS 2024 only submits files to FLS but you said that it will to Valkyrie too?
so will there be valkyrie in final stable release of CIS 2024

Yes…
all the contained executable files, make its way to the cloud for analysis…

4 Likes

Hello,

If ever in the 2025 version we could have the real folder paths.

that would be great!

Ok sounds great so CIS 2024 Final will have Valkyrie and through Submit Option it will submit the file to Valkyrie cool
@Melih thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Coooooooooooooooooooooool :grinning: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes