COMODO Internet Security 2013 v 6.0.260739.2674 released!

I was using CIS 2012 and it was slowing down my pc, which has Windows 7 with only 1GB of RAM.
I really want to thank you for making CIS 2013 lighter. No slowdowns, no bugs for me, everything works perfect! Thank’s Comodo! ;D

There is forecast for the Skin language PT-BR? thank you ;D

I am using only firewall. Although I click update, it’s always show “never updated”. It’s a bug :frowning:

http://www.mediafire.com/conv/8bb4511dde0f2cc9292bd60542765270a70d1212ff7c77ea28b3f0438817ae736g.jpg

Have i nice doomsday!
I would like to give my thanks to the Comodo team! You greatly improve your product (especially AV and sandbox parts). Well, It’s not very well “polished” (thanks to crunch-time development i guess), but it has all chances get much better in near time.
Thank you again and kudos to developers! :viva:

Did you change the av update frequency from 6 hours to less? CIS will build a cache of files it won’t scan because it had seen them making it run lighter. That cache will be refreshed after an av definitions update.

2. migration tool from old versions to latest? - [b]your not recommend use old config in new version, but its required me to remake too many rules[/b], maybe those who use less than 10 rules will be happy on current app speed, but not me
That is a warning out of caution. When v6 will come on the program updater next month an update for old settings will be provided.
3. no drag&drop in firewall rules list - clicks on up/down buttons? are your joke? >:( 4. interface for 5 years kiddies - bring classic interface back!
The new interface is there to stay I'm afraid.
and finaly - WHERE AUTOBACKUP CONFIGURATION TO FILE FUNCTIONALITY??? :o in v5 config sometimes (not properly pc shutdown, power loss, etc) lost ALL rules
Please add that to the CIS 6 wish list.

The developer of Exploitshield posted he is contact with Comodo developers about this:

Can any one please tell me what is the difference between COMODO Internet Security 2013 and COMODO Internet Security Pro 2013? is it just the online support…

The difference between CIS 2013 Premium (free for everybody to use) and paid versions like CIS 2013 Pro or CIS 2013 Complete are the additional services you get with the Pro and Complete versions.

Hell-o,

CIS v6 2013 it’s so far really great, but I don’t know why DON’T YOU putted there any OPTION button in general window of the program. Don’t U think it’s really bad idea, doing either? ;/ Why it is only in that widget? What if I don’t want do have it on my screen and need go to options? Really not practical at all! Please fix it. :-*

btw. When im going to “Virtual Kiosk” and i’am back in Windows, the cursor is hanged up on destkop and only when ctrl+alt+del is pressed and it’s responds only there on this screen. Windows 7 x64 Only reset cures it.
Please try that.

Cheers and Happy Winter Solstice and Beginning of new Era of MAKIND 8)

Changed the bold part to normal. Eric

Thanks for the clarification Eric.

I’ve been contacted by Comodo already and they are looking into it. Very nice and fast response from Comodo Thumb Up
Pos

Thanks for the update EricJH :-TU
This is great news as they are both valuable programs

i am using comodo internet security premium 2013 version 6 in windows xp and i turned off windows normal firewall and using cis firewall is it ok ? or i made any mistake. and do i need to change any configuration of cis version 6 or i can use the default settings only if i want. :a0

Its ok if you turn off windows firewall.
You can leave the default settings, or you can follow this guideline.

Regards,

Is the CIS updates from within the program are no longer available? Do I need to remove the old CIS 5.12 to install the new 6.0?

Insert Quote i am using comodo internet security premium 2013 version 6 in windows xp and i turned off windows normal firewall and using cis firewall is it ok ? or i made any mistake. and do i need to change any configuration of cis version 6 or i can use the default settings only if i want. Angel

heres a great guide Gizmo's Best - The best of Gizmo's Freeware

thank you :-TU

just want to know is there any cis version 6 uninstall tool available yet. and how can i use cce with cis version 6 and if i install cce from cis version 6 then will take few space from my hard drive. (CLY) (:LOV)

I cant seem to find any way to kill an active connection.I know you have to go through the network section in killswitch but even then there isnt a right click option to kill an active connection. ???

I just want to say this… I was skeptical about version 6 but now I love it so much! :slight_smile: I would like to thank all the moderators and Comodo staff for making such a great product. You invested a great time of your life in this product and you should be proud of what you have achieved and I appreciate this. For the people who don’t like this version well you can’t please everyone but think about people in Comodo and moderators how much effort they put in into such product. Thank you :slight_smile: :love:

I am using Comodo Complet 6 from the first day (2 days) and I didnt have any single issues. Since I configure firewall and D+ didnt even notice that I have Comodo installed.
Awsome job Comodo team, keep up good work. :-TU :slight_smile:

I’ve just installed CIS 6 for the first time (never installed the beta before), and I am loving it.

No issues here! Thank you COMODO. :-TU