COMODO Internet Security 2013 v 6.0.260739.2674 released!

Congratulations to COMODO team! By the way, the v6’s detection performance really amazing. I can bet, if it can be tweaked with overall resource performance, it will become brand new antivirus product. :-TU

We can PM you the posts you deleted if your memory needs refreshing.

Just wanted to let you know I have Windows 7 64 bit and Comodo Internet Security 6 on and I did a clean install and everything works. Even Waterfox works in Virtual Kiosk with no hang ups. Just that Waterfox loads up about 50 precent slower in Virtual Kiosk than when not. I should mention my waterfox is a portable Waterfox but it does work fine in Virtual Kiosk accept the slower load up and that is still ok with me when you figure how safe it is in it.

ok thanks
import/export settings works perfect also

:THNK Will be CIS 6 available in a nice box with a CD ,like that one there
http://personal-firewall-software-review.toptenreviews.com/comodo-internet-security-pro-review.html

Thanks for the great work!!

the following doesn’t work in dragon but it does in IE and firefox and probably more browsers.

safe://www.google.co.uk to open www.google.co.uk in a new sandboxed window. it will open the link in dragon if you enter it from a browser besides dragon but if you enter it in dragon it will just do a google search

kiosk://www.google.co.uk to open www.google.co.uk in kiosk. it will open the link in dragon if you enter it from a browser besides dragon but if you enter it in dragon it will just do a google search

the links are just examples. see if they work in dragon for you. if they don’t try another browser

Well…
So, silverlight is for better looking only…
But, what about Comodo Dragon?

Also, I have a question for the Cleaning Essentials…

What is a difference between Cleaning Essentials and Antivirus?
What case should I use Cleaning Essentials or Antivirus?
And, why didn’t you just add Cleaning Essentials to Antivirus?

Thank you!

yes silverlight just provides a different (tablet) look. Dragon is just the browser comodo recommends it isnt need to run kiosk.

Cleaning essentials was built to clean an infected computer. It is a very powerful tool and can cause damage to an OS if not used correctly. Comodo believes if a computer is clean you dont need a cleaning tool (CCE), so CIS is all about prevention (keeping the computer clean). it was mostly added to cis by user request

Thank you for the explanation!

bad release!!!

1. no speed improvements - slower than v5 a bit :-\ (core i7-920/15gb/rad7870-2gb/win7-x64ult)
  2. migration tool from old versions to latest? - your not recommend use old config in new version, but its required me to remake too many rules, maybe those who use less than 10 rules will be happy on current app speed, but not me
  3. no drag&drop in firewall rules list - clicks on up/down buttons? are your joke? >:(
  4. interface for 5 years kiddies - bring classic interface back!

and finaly - WHERE AUTOBACKUP CONFIGURATION TO FILE FUNCTIONALITY??? :o
in v5 config sometimes (not properly pc shutdown, power loss, etc) lost ALL rules

The sandbox did not need to be reset because nothing was fully virtualized.

The button can terminate the virtualized processes only.
The button can not terminate the isolated applications sandboxed by BB.

Many alerts from CAMAS … Good to see!

Hi all and thanks the Comodo team for this release. I use CIS for more than 1 year now and I have nothing to complain about it, it’s a great security product with advanced features.

I’m still using the v5.12 on my main computer (never told me to upgrade it, maybe because I use XP?) but for my laptop, I downloaded it yesterday and I discovered the new interface which is better looking and seems more simple. But I need to learn a little about it to use the same functions. For sure, all the functions of v5.0 are here, but they are organized in a way that makes me searching and clicking more.

For example, when I right-clicked on the system tray icon in v5.12, it allowed me to set the antivirus, Defense+ or firewall level. It was a thing that I used every time. since I’m a developer I need sometimes to disable the firewall or make it in a custom level to test my software. Now, with v6, it’s only possible to disable or enable it and I need to go to the preferences every time I need to change it. Do you plan to add some pre-6.0 usability features?

Thank you. You are a good person.

No complaints here.Everything seems to be working and ive not noticed any bugs at all.
Its a wonderful product for free.I could understand the complaints a bit more if it were a paid product but it isnt and i think comodo should be respected and thanked sincerely for such a great free product. :-TU

I noticed over in Wilders that theres some issues between CIS 6 and ExploitShield
I disabled ExploitShield and low and behold all my “bugs” with waterfox are RESOVED :-TU
I now love this program even more…goodbye sandboxie

I was using CIS 2012 and it was slowing down my pc, which has Windows 7 with only 1GB of RAM.
I really want to thank you for making CIS 2013 lighter. No slowdowns, no bugs for me, everything works perfect! Thank’s Comodo! ;D

There is forecast for the Skin language PT-BR? thank you ;D