COMODO Internet Security 2013 v 6.0.260739.2674 released!

the non format bug report sub-forum has no button for starting a thread
where are bugs to be posted ?
thanks

1. In the main window, click on the Tasks arrow in the upper right corner.
  2. Click on the Advanced Tasks bar at the bottom.
  3. Right click on Open Advanced Settings and select Add to Taskbar.

This will put the “options” button in the taskbar of the main window. You can also do this with other buttons if you want them on the bar in the main window as well.

Since this is a final release, bugs should be reported in the usual place:

For the second time today cfw v6 lost rules
went to remove this imperfection

maybe next release will be better than this beta

The non-format bug reports are where the moderators move the bug reports that don’t meet the bug reporting requirements.

I wouldn’t recommend reporting a bug that doesn’t follow the stated requirements, as it is likely going to be impossible for the developers to reproduce your issue because they don’t know any specifics. If they can’t reproduce the issue, there is zero chance of the bug getting fixed.

The non-format bug reports are where the moderators move the bug reports that don't meet the bug reporting requirements.

I wouldn’t recommend reporting a bug that doesn’t follow the stated requirements, as it is likely going to be impossible for the developers to reproduce your issue because they don’t know any specifics. If they can’t reproduce the issue, there is zero chance of the bug getting fixed.

Ok sorry I did just that
I will file a full report asap
thanks

Revo would probably be best. It runs the built-in uninstaller and then scans for any leftovers.

I reccomend it. :smiley:

The updates from within 5.12 are not available yet. They will be in January.

To answer your second question. If you want to install v6 now you will have to uninstall v5.12.

where to download older cis versions? i’m disappointed w 6 and want my 5 back. Where’s it?

filehippo.com has older versions.

Downloaded and installed very impressive great work guys… :-TU

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-5122562492599-released-t88157.0.html

Great job guys :-TU

Where can I see the area in v6 like on v5 where it showed you what was connected, and the % with a colored bar graph. ( status page on v5 the first one next to the av tab)

and where is the area that would show up when you clicked one of the connections that showed the full list and path.

Hi Hoody. I think you can find the connections in killswitch. After installing killswitch click on the network tab. This will show what is connected to the internet. Hope this helps.

It wont allow me to kill a connection within killswitch. ???How do i do this.? :rocks:

I don’t think you can kill connections with killswitch. You can only view the connections. Sorry I could not help you more.

im back too COMODO Internet Security 5.12 the new version is Beta for me too many bugs
whi boton REMENBER MY SELECTION if dont wok ???

OK thanks, that would be like when you clicked on one of the connections on the status page, it would open this page in v5, but I’d also like to see something like the status page again, not just that my protection was up to date, with the connection and the % of each connection is.

no

no

PLEASE LINK OF CIS 5 (CNY)