Comodo Firewall Pro 3.0.25.378 Released [CLOSED]

All went fine with me: except I lost BO clean or is that deleted with the new update (:NRD)

Hi larrye,

What do you mean… you lost BOClean?
No way it should happen.

You did not tell what went well? :slight_smile: internal auto-update or complete reinstall?

If the latter what can happen - you may not see BOclean icon after CFP reinstall.
have a look at services
BOClean Core Services shouls ba Automatic and Started.
You should see Bocore and boc426 processes in Task manager.
If you don’t see BOc’s icon just ran it from base directory.
Next restart it should be OK (that’s how it was in my case)

My regards

SiebLynx When I installed 3.0.25.378 the install went good,But notice BOClean was not in sys. tray so click on BOClean in start menu and pop up said it had been moved it took out BOClean exe so I had to reinstall BOClean got every thing working ok now Thanks for the help (:NRD)

that’s weird… ??? ???

Thanks for reply, larrye.

woW! that is something new ???

good to know for future reinstalls (better not)

It would be nice if you post that with the description in BOClean section.
What would be Kevin’s reply to that (■■■■■■)?

Glad all is working there.

My regards

Also on my other computer same OS win xp pro same programs .378 went in fine not one problem with install :BNC

It’s been so long since a CFP version was released 88) ;D

Wonder when we can expect next version? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Josh

No. I hate updating. Too much work to start over since I like to start from scratch from time to time. Unless it’s another huge update. 88)

Well last version (Current one) Was released 30th May.

I think this is the longest wait we have had between versions… But I think there are some major changes in the next version ???

well i guess we’ll have to wait for the new toolbar until its out of beta. :THNK

next big release will be CIS (Comodo Internet Security) which will have debut of CAV3 in CIS!
This is still expected by end of the month.

thanks
melih

Goody - install, set up, go for a week’s cycling/boozing holiday in the Cotswolds to recover! Ideal

What month of what year? :stuck_out_tongue:

CIS has started QA… Public beta will be in a few weeks…

Thanks for update :slight_smile:

Month = Septobuary
Year = 2008 (says he crossing everything humanly possible to cross :-X)

Ewen :slight_smile:

(:CLP) :■■■■

I hope the install of AV along with Firewall will be optional. Like with SafeSurf. Otherwise, you will force me to abandon Comodo. (:AGY)

(L)

Of course it will be, CFP/AV - will be standalone - OR CIS (both)

It is “RUMORED” that the AV will be fast and efficient, if it’s anything like CFP3 - It might be a good idea to give it a try :wink:

Off course! Comodo NEVER forces anyone to install anything. You will have the stand a lone CAV 3 and then CIS (CFP 3 & CAV 3 together), and still stand a lone CFP 3.

Cheers,
Josh