Comodo Dragon ver 33.0 is now available for download

Thank you. Will go back to v31.1 till the Flash issue is fixed.

Why is there no v32 download when there was an update to it please ?

Which one is that?
;D

That’s the version I was on before that worked fine for me.

I have asked why it’s not available for download.

CD v32 has never been released.
:wink:

Okay thanks.

I had been using Dragon for a couple of weeks (quite successfully.) This morning, “new page” would open, but with no connectivity (grey page only.) Downloaded v. 33, installed (it asked whether I wanted to "repair v.33) and now I’ve got nothing - can’t even find what version I’ve got - dragon://chrome/ gives an empty grey page, can’t open settings… Did an uninstall, reboot, fresh install, reboot – nada, nothing, diddly, zilch – plain grey pages, no connectivity.

There was a “notification area” (never seen it before) that says “Hangout has crashed, click to reload”, clicked it, now no "notifications, but Dragon is still dead. Back to Firefox…

UPDATE: Uninstalled, cleaned registry (XPro SP2) of all mentions of dragon and comodo, deleted all files and folders (documents and settings) with comodo/dragon, reinstalled with all defaults. It appeared to work. Got to settings, changed homepage, search engine to Google, and downloads to D:/temp.

Restarted Dragon – nothing works – no settings, no connectivity, all grey pages.

Almost any flash content crashes shockwave for me. Windows 8 64bit.
Makes many sites unusable. Others have posted the same/similar bug.
I can’t even listen to anything on bandcamp… :frowning:

Thnx 4 the new release. :slight_smile:

Really hope to see a new version soon that works with Google page translation service .

Same thing here also… after upgrading to v34 so does Shockwave Flash crash 99% of the time. :frowning:

Running latest versions of Flash & Shockwave.

why is dragon slow? I uninstalled /reinstalled today, its still slow. wasent like this before I had the new version. I have to run i.e. now,sandboxed :frowning:

RAM usage in this new version is a misunderstanding >:(
is worse than bad
is disastrously

back to 31

We downgraded to v31.1 and it works fine.

Several of my friends are also reporting the same issue with Zoo World 1 another Facebook Flash Player game. I have had to advice them all to downgrade to v31.1 .

Would you like me to complete a bug report for this ??

Thanks for new release :smiley: :-TU

Thanks for the link, I’ll be sticking with the older version.

Okay I see others have the same issue and I have tried the PepperFlash workaround and can confirm it does work and the issues I encountered in v33 are gone. Thank you Alexandru.

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/dragon-33-flash-player-issues-workaround-t104102.0.html

I’ve also tried the downgrade to v31.1 and that works too :wink:

Adblock Plus extension is now working again in this version. No need to turn-off and then turn back on this extension for it to work.

Still failing to auto-fill saved username&password combinations.

Initially I was excited when this release came out. I seemed to be faster. There were also some cosmetic improvements I could appreciate, i.e., no triangles at the end of the scroll bar and less wasted space on the incognito icon. It seemed better.

However after finding the problem with flash, I started considering alternatives. But I’ve noticed another problem with Dragon 33.0: After I minimize my window, when I restore it (maximized), some sections (blocks) do not get rendered in the screen, they come out black. Has anyone else witnessed this? I also noticed the new PrivDog icon does not blend as well as it did before with the background of the theme I use, Grayscale.

I am now disappointed with the new release.

–graciliano

Hi graciliano,
In regards to the black rendering issue, disable ‘Use hardware acceleration when available’ found under system in the advanced settings.
In regards to the Flash/Dragon issue remember two software’s are involved.
Dragon 33 - Flash Player issues workaround!

Kind regards.

Hi captainsticks:
Thank you, the setting change seems to solve the black rendering issue. However this was not a problem in the previous versions I tried. I do appreciate Comodo’s added security to what started as Chrome. I had never installed nor used that other one, I supposed if I did I would simply say I am disappointed with Chrome 33.
–graciliano
P.S. After changing the setting for Use hardware acceleration when available it adds (requires Dragon restart) to the setting’s text. After click on restart, Dragon shuts down and I get the error message:
..Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon\delegate_execute.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.
This may be a bug. (But Dragon is restored properly after restarting it.)