Comodo Dragon ver 33.0 is now available for download

Hi graciliano,
Regarding the rendering issue with ‘Use hardware acceleration when available’.
This issue does appear to be very inconsistent with different versions and systems, for unknown reasons.

Regarding the ‘delegate_execute.exe’ issue, please see the bug report below which appears to be related.
Dragon tries to start delegate_execute.exe which doesn’t exist.

Thanks.

Hi captainsticks:
I suppose if it there were no issues such as this I encountered, there would not be such setting :wink:
Sorry for pointing out a known bug, I was not aware :-[
Thank you again,
–graciliano

Hi graciliano,
That is a good point you have made, thanks. :-TU

Sorry for pointing out a known bug, I was not aware :-[ Thank you again, --graciliano
No sorry required. :)

Kind regards.

Yep, I noticed the same problem but I don’t think it’s coming with the new version, I had also the same problem with older versions.

Same here. RAM usage have been rather bad in the last 2 or 3 releases.

Today, Comodo Dragon shows the golden/brown notification strip saying a new version is available, but I see no announcement for it on the forum. I currently have and use version 33.0.0.0. Is this notification wrong, or has the announcement not been made yet onto the forum?

My CD has updated to 33.1.
Flash playback issue is still not solved. ???

That’s good to know. I will stay with version 33.0.0.0 for a while and check what is said on this topic on the forum. I downloaded v33.1 just a while ago but will not install it until members here report on progress and problems.

I updated another alternative chrome-based browser and that one certainly has a problem with video of playing on YouTube. Maybe that browser has a similar problem to v33.1 of Comodo Dragon, while their previous version seemed to not have YouTube-play problems.

Comodo Dragon ver 33.1 is now available for download

Topic locked.