Comodo Dragon ver 14.0 is now available for download

It uses a bit more resources but it’s much faster in response.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_6724680_32-vs_-64-bit-browser.html

Since I optimize my W7U, I hardly notice it that much difference but the 64-bit is a bit more quick to act/load.

I use compact navigation and the wrench is still there in that mode. Also it seems even if I enable prediction service it doesn’t seem to work on my Win 7 64 bit machine. But on my Win 7 32 bit the prediction service is running fine.

Is it possible to change the skin color back to that of v13.4? This black skin looks not great compared to that one. The inactive tabs are difficult to read. Except this v14 is great. Also I think this new style (the address bar tab) takes more space than the earlier version.
One more request do not know where to place this. Can you guys please put the version number on the comodo.com site for each of the comodo software products?
Thanks
Nellai

It doesn’t on my computers. I’m still on win XP SP3, that’s maybe the reason (?).

Found a solution to the portable install problem that does not require you to delete all your settings! I posted this in the bug reports section of the forums. I hope it helps!

https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cd/solved-14010-crashs-permanently-t76562.0.html;msg549062#msg549062

mine does it on my windows 7 pc but not on XP, must be a windows 7 bug.

Same here on 7 but fine on XP.

:slight_smile:

Is Comodo working on built-in PDF reader?
SRWare Iron and ChromePlus already have it…

Guys I have a problem. A big one. :smiley:
I’m an ancient Firefox user (from that times when it was called Firebird/Phoenix) but yesterday I’ve installed this Dragon version and I’m stumped. I feel very good with it. :o
My core Firefox extensions exist for Chrome too, now both browsers looks almost the same but speed, oh boy, Dragon is fast.
The only thing that I didn’t found it yet is choosing from latest/most visited URL’s (in Firefox in address bar I have that arrow which shows me my most visited URL’s) but let’s say that I can live without that.

So from Dragon users some basic tips for a (former?) Firefox user new to Chromium?

Thanks devs, you really manage to surprise me. :-TU

Hi Burebista,
Opening of a new tab might be of some help for you, see here.

Yeah, I saw that but it’s not exactly what I want. But it’s good than nothing. :smiley:

I have also noticed this, and also windows 7. When I turned aero off the problem disappeared so I think we have found our culprit.

All I see is that when I click back from another program in the background, the UI flashes quickly to the classic Windows layout, if that’s what you’ve meant. It changes right back in an instant, so it’s less of an annoyance.

but still its a bug in program

I like very much Dragon 14.0.

But the fact that the inactive tabs are nearly unreadable is quite an annoyance. Is there a way to improve this in the current version?

Yes. Apply custom theme.

+1

it should be fixed

who noticed the “SPEED” in which Dragon was released this time around? :slight_smile:

we are aiming to release not only same date, but even before Google going forward. Our guys are working on it! So if you want the latest, quickly then Dragon is the answer!

The rate of the latest version of Google Chrome 14.0.835.186, faster than Comodo Dragon 14.0
Checked on the website: http://clients.futuremark.com/peacekeeper/index.action
Increase speed to you next version of Dragone also :slight_smile:

dragon is fast than previous version… we would love to see dragon going before google chrome ( i dont like google chrome) but i noticed some bugs in this version… dragon is my default browser and whenever any of my program opens the browser, dragon doesn’t show any of the extension (when i manually open the browser all the extension shows up) plus while using some extension crashes browser (eg. hidemyass proxy browser extension)… and when I click away from the dragon window to something else and and then click back the dragon UI flashes to classic windows UI…
and also i can’t install any apps from google web store…