Comodo Dragon ver 14.0 is now available for download

Comodo Dragon 14.0 is now available for download from the following link:
http://download.Comodo.com/dragon/DragonSetup.exe

IMPROVED:

• Chromium core 14.0.835.163.

CHANGES:

• Application GUI changed.
  • Option “Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar” is turned off by default (for privacy protection).

FIXED:

• Fixed compatibility with WOT, XMarks (and maybe other) extensions.

Hi lightstep,

Thanks for the update :-TU

Downloaded, well done thanks :-TU.

love the new GUI…

Is a missing wrench icon part of the new GUI…or has something gone amiss with this installation of Comodo Dragon 14?

I’m already suspecting that the install might be off a bit because:

A) It downloaded to a temp file location where My systems’ permissions do not allow anything to install from…so I had to copy the install file to another location to avoid the “error launching installer” message and get it installed.

and …

B) During the installation it stopped about 85% of the way through and said that my profile could not be opened (Comodo Dragon was not running at that time). It then continued and Dragon opened successfully with all my previous extensions intact and having do display errors on any pages.

So…is the wrench icon supposed to be missing? If so…how do you get to the bookmark manager and other settings?

My system is XP Professional

;D Oh Duh!!! The icon in the upper left replaces the wrench icon…ok never mind…I found it.

Just updated. Very nice new GUI.

Just like us3r457b, took me some seconds to realize the the button to customize Dragon is now the Dragon icon at top left.

just found out that this version has web store too…but failed to install any apps… anyone successful??

I like the new skin :slight_smile: Especially the + button (for new window).

Good work!

Thanks for the update
I like New GUI

I ask of some one to please post some pictures of the new UI as i currently do not have a PC to install it on…

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Sure no prob.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cool! Much better than the old GUI… :-TU
Thanks, Ronny!

Does WOT finally work now?

Are you going to produce a 64bit version. The download page says 32bit only.

I like these new buttons that are a bit larger than the old ones. Because of that, it’s more user friendly and easier to use :slight_smile:

This dragon uses the NEW DNS or the OLD DNS as the new dns is still beta?

Thanxx
Naren

Just use the 32-bit.

About the DNS: I can’t use that Comodo DNS, it won’t let me redirect to the University’s login page to access the web, works fine without it.

Very Good GUI.

Nice job Comodo team ! Dragon has been my defult browser in my windows 7 box for a while now.
It just keeps getting better. I also use CISP as well as System Cleaner and Program Manager. Best security software out there, free or paid. Keep up the good work. I really appreciate your products and your developers. Any chance of Dragon being available for the Linux platform? 8)

Thanks for the new version, the GUI is nice :slight_smile: