Comodo Dragon ver 14.0 is now available for download

Wow, this new GUI is reeeeally super sexy. My one problem with this browser was the look, but now it’s pretty much the best looking browser out there. Excellent work.

Thanks for the update…

For some reason, my portable installation completely broke with this update, and I run portable constantly. There’s no connectivity, even the new tabs crash, and can’t even load bookmarks to back them up.

My portable install is broken as well. Nothing will load, the page and all tabs sit in constant load status.

Thanks for the update. Liking the new GUI redesign :-TU.

:slight_smile:

Is it by default the color is black? or something went wrong? It was bluish with 13.4 but completely black with this new version 14.0. Not able to read the letters on the tabs which are not selected. Does any one see this? I prefer to have only the default skin but for the color now I want to change. Any suggestions?
Also I am curious why the product numbers are not mentioned in the comodo web page for any of the products?

Thanks
nellai

The black/gray skin is very good looking but as it was mentioned before, font on the nonactive tabs should be more visible. About the rest: fantastic :smiley:

+1 :-TU

Today I successfully updated from CD 13.4.0 to 14.0.1 (both portable on flashdrive). Although I agree with others that the text in inactive tabs is difficult to see, so far I really only have one major problem:

I want to use the same extensions as I did previously, but when I go to the Chrome Web Store to install them, there are no pop-ups when I mouseover the extensions as before (showing rating and # of downloads). Then when I click on an extension, its install page opens but there is no longer a button to install the app.

I have just tested v. 13.4 and v. 14.0 with all of my Options set identically - and the older version behaves perfectly on the site. Any ideas why the new version “misbehaves”?

UPDATE: Fixed by 1) installing latest Java runtime and latest Flashplayer versions, then 2) went to Tools; Options; Under the Hood; Clear browsing data; checked all boxes and cleared from “beginning of time”. Now everything works properly AND faster - & I even have WOT working just like in IE. Lovin’ it!!

Always waited for someone who could tell me why the heck someone should want or use a 64Bit-Browser?
Does not make any sense for me.

whooo
new theme really suck. and I can’t change it… why? :frowning:

EDIT: finally ‘Mac OS X’ theme work ok. similar old theme Dragon
Mac OS theme - Chrome Web Store :-TU

Thanks! :-TU

We see that Comodo Site Inspector is now included in this new version. Do any of you use it and how effective is it?

We are finding Dragon to be a great browser and have it now as our default.

Site Inspector is in Dragon since v12.2 :wink:

NEW FEATURES: - Ability to use Comodo Secure DNS in Dragon only. [b]- New toolbar button that allows to scan web page with Comodo Site Inspector.[/b]

Is it just me or have also other noticed that version 14.0 is faster than previous ones?

has anyone noticed that when you click away from the dragon window to something else and and then click back the dragon UI flashes?

Each new version brings performance improvements.

i was hoping this new version of CD will have an option to check search result link with the site inspector, simply from right click menu…

Yes, most of the times. Some stable releases just have updated Flash player that contains some security fixes so there’s no performance gain from these. But, this version has lot of fixes etc and generally should work smoother and crash less :slight_smile:

Am I only one that has the transparent window bug? Sometimes CD goes transparent and other windows behind it are show (partly). I think it’s not related to CD but Google Chrome itself.

YES I DID notice that… i think its a bug…