Comodo Dragon 36.1.1.21 is now available for download.

Comodo Dragon 36.1.1.21 is not automatically updated extensions.

Core has not changed 36.0.1985.125.

Each time a new version of the extensions to be updated manually.

This is very troublesome.

The previous version can be automatically updated extensions.

Thank you very much!

The updated version of dragon (finally! Just as I was about to give up) seems like a nice improvement. But over the last day of two I keep getting “Shockwave plugin has crashed” messages on lots of sites. I thought this was fixed?

Regarding the menu moving to the right side of the screen… Yeah. It’s close to all those functions… but also directly under the Close Window button on Windows.

#define sarcasm
That’s a great idea. One misclick, and all your tabs are gone. Makes it much easier to exit the program. If you don’t want to exit the program, don’t try to access the main menu.
#undef sarcasm

I know that making this comparison is taking it to an extreme, as the main menu button still does what it’s supposed to, but I’m reminded of this Help Desk comic: Guttenberg’s Dilemma – Eviscerati.Org.

Google’s decision to put the main menu right under the exit button always bugged me.

That actually happened to me just yesterday. :-\

Hi NiveusLuna,
I prefer the menu in the top left corner. :slight_smile:
Would you like the menu and Dragon orb returned to the the top left corner?

Regarding accidentally closing, fortunately your tabs are retrievable.
Recover previous browser session (Multiple Tabs) (Updated to include V33/36)

Kind regards.

Can you also get rid of the central Google and search box on the new tab page?

Hate getting the “your chrome version is out dated” message when checking my gmail
anyway to disable that?

looking forward to an uptodate Comodo Dragon / Chromium

Thanks

Yes, just choose dismiss, no problem at all, i do it all the time and gmail works great :wink:

CD has automatic updates on or off when a new version is available or i need to update from forum?

You dont need to update manually. comodo dragon updates automatically.

You can enable or disable auto update if you go to settings.

Hi Shane,

With Comodo Dragon v41 coming out, will there be a x64 version of it (seeing as the Chrome source code now supports x64 since version 37)

Kind Regards,
DazzaRPD

Looks like Comodo is going to bundle CIS with ‘Comodo Chromium Secure’ instead of ‘Dragon’.

So, I’m guessing this is gonna take more time because Chrome stable still is on v39 88) :-TD

It should be out in cca 6-9 weeks. I guess.

Google Chrome 40 is out now.

Then it’s six more weeks until v41 with which version Comodo is scheduling to jump the band wagon again.

If I could make a suggestion for Comodo Dragon 41…

1. Add 64bit version similar to chrome now
  2. Have 60fps playback on youtube with html video player
  3. Update it more regularly at least once a month every time chrome has new version.

More regular updates have been promised.

Comodo Chromium Secure is renamed ‘‘Chromodo’’

https://help.comodo.com/topic-249-1-593-6704-Chromodo-Browser---Introduction.html

i just wish you guys solve the flash problem.

tried with the workaround but still did not work… i dont understand…

the chromium secure strangely does work fine… comodo dragon does not…