Comodo Dragon 36.1.1.21 is now available for download.

Really? it got renamed? Chromodo? does not sound bad… i guess hehehehe

still prefer the original CD name. anything with dragon in it name is cool :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried to download Chromodo 36.6 today hoping to see the portable option at install. It is not there! It appears the download link has not been updated on the Comodo web sight and what I downloaded was an old version.
Any link to Chromodo 36.6 please??

The help file is apparently already on line. Please keep on eye on this board for the release topic of Chromodo 36.6. It will then be available for download.

Chromodo? What a god awful name. It’s not just ugly but also it doesn’t make it a Comodo name. Instead signifying the browser as independent it now dilutes that by joining with a big name. People who would be interested to know this browser is based on Chromium will know and people who are not interested in such background could not bothered to know. Just my $0,02.

OK… i admit it… Chromodo is awful!!

please do not use that name…

I also prefer the original name.

Dragon is a strong and independent sounding name. Chromium Secure tells what it is and where it differs. Chromodo is a bad compromise… :-\

Chromodo?

Did someone cough when they were trying to say Comodo? I’m thinking that’s how the name came about ;D

actually, I think i know what you guys are trying to do here, but it’s not good enough, because both the browser and the company lose identity.
We all are used to pronounce “Comodo” as part of the product name, that’s good because it reminds us where the product comes from, and “Comodo” is associated with security, so…as a final user, I like to have a clear and strong message of what I consume.
Besides…Chromodo sounds a little silly :wink:

Personally, I’m not too particular about what the browsers are called. I just wish the updates would keep up with Chrome and/or Chromium :wink:

Chromodo is a horrible name. Who came up with it? And why are you allowing this, Melih?

Couldn’t agree more.

Besides...Chromodo sounds a little silly ;)
Indeed, it doesn't sound great.

I like Comodo Dragon, and my preferred password manager, Sticky Password, supports Comodo Dragon, but not Chromium Secure - Chromodo. To which of them to quit?
I’ll stay with Sticky Password.

http://cdn.download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/4000/xml_binaries/chromium_secure/chromiumsecuresetup.exe

Not sure if any CD programmers will be interested, but you never know …

WhiteHatSec Aviator has gone fully open source https://github.com/WhiteHatSecurity/Aviator

Blog post https://blog.whitehatsec.com/aviator-going-open-source

I HATE the Chromodo name & the ICON even more!
The Icon looks like some 60’s dope thing!

Here’s a thought - Comodo Dragon w/ DragonFire - The worlds most secure browser!
One browser 1 code base - Only Enable needed Security & Features.

Thanks for the download link, offchu. Installed portable version OK. However this version also lagging behind Chromium. I still get the gmail message “This version of Chrome is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a supported browser” :embarassed:

I have no update for Chromium Secure. I did get logged out of the browser… no idea why.
I still have 36.1.1.3. Am i missing something?

Is Chromium Secure abandoned?

+1

I’m thoroughly fed up with Chromium Secure and have uninstalled every single trace of it.
No matter how many times I set my Home Page and Search Engines, it simply resets itself to Yahoo.
This is so annoying it is breaking my confidence in Comodo products.

So wait, did they rename Comodo Dragon to “Chromodo” or did they rename Chromium Secure?