Comodo Dragon 36.1.1.21 is now available for download.

Your welcome!

If anybody notice something that is not right on the theme, please notice me!

I’ve made a new topic with browser themes, all should post theirs themes there!

So I’ve post the latest version of Comodo Dragon Original Old Theme v1.3
Comodo Browser Themes

Thanks!

And again CD is far behind …

I agree CD isn’t using the latest version of the Chromium core. However, Comodo has added security enhancements to v36 of Chromium to make it more secure and suit their needs.

And again I am pointing at the fact that Comodo has hired new people and is working on getting back on track. Things are moving in the right direction.

If you dont like it, use another browser? Problem solved…

Поставь любую тему от хрома.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Please speak English in the international part of the board.

I’m just kidding. I like the new Dragon. It looks good, it’s fast, stable and secure. I think Dragon is back on track. :-TU

Hi Guys,

We are already working on v41 and plan to have it released much quicker.

Shane.

Just wondering, isn’t v41 currently in dev? Just want to be sure, you do wait for the stable release of each version before releasing a new version of CD? (i.e, you don’t release with a preview version of Chromium core?)

I’m assuming you’re only using stable releases for final builds but just want to make sure, just in case.

CD is compatible with all extensions from Chrome Store?

Awesome news :slight_smile: Keep up the great work!

Yes, everyone i have works great.

Zenmate, privacy badger, scriptblock, flashblock, ghostery, lastpass, ublock and some others. All downloaded and installed from chrome store.

hello,
i got some issue :

The webpage at Comodo Dragon Web Browser Help Guide - Introduction | Web Browser & Internet Solutions might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error code: ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

I have no DNS resolution for any website.
all other browsers work fine, chromium, FF , IE but not dragon.
maybe something is blocked by comodo FW.
I installed dragon and reset settings, maybe i should reinstall.

possible HIPS rule is not good

Do you use the Comodo DNS servers in Dragon? If so what happens when disable them and restart Dragon?

possible HIPS rule is not good
That can be easily tested by moving the rule you have to the bottom of the rules and make a temporary rule on top of the rules. Give it the Allowed Application policy.

yep, you were right EricJH,

Bad Hips rule for dragon, custom rule, and i added nothing in it so no DNS resolution.

I tried with allowed app, it works fine but with custom rule set, it should ask me for action and nothing happens…
So how I know what to allow if i got no laert by using custom rule set ?

Both Comodo Dragon and Chromium Secure are based on Chromium 36.0.1985.97 … my question now is why when i click the customise and control button for Chromium Secure there is a option to Relaunch Chromium Secure in Windows 8 Mode and for Comodo Dragon there is not. What means this, what is the difference?

Found bug extension is not automatically updated.

One extension in particular or does it effect more extensions?