COMODO DiskShield 1.0.51539.35 BETA Released

Ok.

Well, when’s the next version coming out? (:NRD)

Hi guys, I ran a few quick simple tests with it last night, impressive! Only thing was the time of logoff & reboot that increased considerably if this could be accelerated to near normal it’ll be awesome!!! Looking forward to next release & especially being able to update from within DiskShield itself…

Regards and great work Comodo (:CLP) (R)

Cheers :■■■■
Xman (:KWL)

You’ll have to ask the developers that,but they are taking all the suggestions on board. :■■■■

Considering this is a beta it seems remarkably mature already,I’d expect the performance to be tweaked up before it goes to release.

Oh, I can’t wait for the next version. Any dev’s out there? Hurry up!!! >:-D Just kidding. If you hurry, you might mess up.

But, where should I ask the developers when it is going to come out?

You could try asking Melih,occasionally he lets some information slip out :wink:

i will not tell you that the guys are working very hard in bug fixing and hope to have an RC within next 2 weeks!!!..
:slight_smile:

Melih

Wait a sec, if the beta comes out in 2 weeks, then where is the CEO version 88) Melih, would you please be so kind, not releasing it for us ?

Xan

Thanks for being so unhelpful Melih and not telling us a thing (:TNG)

Well then, um, [shadow=red,left]I[/shadow] won’t tell you that I really work in Comodo, and you didn’t know it (welllllllll, I had to think of something).

P.S. Thanks for letting us know by not telling us!!! (R)

Thanks for working so hard at providing a free product/service!! I really hope that folder and registry key exclusions will be part of the RC. It is the only thing keeping me from putting diskshield in a production environment…

Cheers :■■■■

Hey, Just wondering when the next Version will come out to test?

soon :slight_smile:

there has been a huge (with a big H, big U, big G and and a big E) progress… you will like what you see…

Melih

I liked what I already saw so HUGE progress will be awesome (R)

I really think that CDS is a great program already (Though I don’t know whats under the hood)

So it will be MORE icing on the cake! Looking forward to it.

Great!!! (R)

Just wondering, how soon is soon? About one week, one month, or one year? Could you give us a estimated date of when it should be out?

1-2months.

Ok, thanks. Now I know that I don’t have to keep visiting this board :smiley:

Although CDS is a solution for recovering from a malware attack, the idea of using a virtual drive to persist files makes me feel uncomfortable because my mom uses the computer to write reports, and because CDS is about to be incorporated into CIS as Comodo Time Machine (CTM), she would lose all the changes she made to her documents because she would not be accustomed to saving her stuff in the virtual drive. She saves her stuff in a subfolder of the C drive. It would really freak her out. Also, when you use Outlook Express or another email software to check your email, the files related to the email are written to the C drive. CDS (to be CTM) would erase the new emails because they are not being written to the virtual drive.

Well, with CTM you will be able to recover them all without a problem ;). Just go back in time…

Xan