Comodo Cloud Antivirus First Public Beta Release!!!

how about a new malware it doesn’t have signatures for it can’t detect? will it infect your computer then?
lets define what “protection” is…i stopped calling the outdated detection based legacy AV “protection” 5 years ago :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your precious feedbacks and findings.

Regarding performance issues you faced, development team is now working on it and it will be fixed for sure.

I can assure you that there will be no performance problem with the final built. :-TU

For your kind information

Buket

Thank you for your answer, sir.

But sandboxed malware isn’t blocked. Will the sandbox block it from sending info by the Internet?

Some people say that Comodo Cloud Antivirus will be integrated into CIS and CF.
Is that true?

You are right for example keyloggers… they can steal even they sandboxed.
Can we do anything about this? in cis I can block the keylogger connections with firewall.
Our cloud AV needs something against it with no FW.

by the way,does ccav contains a firewall???

I like the way they have simplified stuffs in the Cloud AV.
Likewise I think a simplified Firewall would be good, wot say?

The Sandbox is without any settings. Is it purely virtualized? Any restrictions?

Currently I cant install CCAV on my system under Shadow Defender as it mention not compatible with CIS… CIS installed here.

As AutoSandbox is the offline protection in CCAV, is there Local Whitelist?

I installed CCAV & checked the stuffs.

What is the option in the setting to keep for 10 days?

And 2500 ms… is this milliseconds i.e 2.5 secs… isn’t this low? I think it should be maximum 30 secs with no minimum limit… offcoz it will be instant all the time… for some rare case max 30 secs would be good.

I am little confused… AutoSandbox is also the offline protection… but I dont see Local Whitelist in the GUI? Wont this affect usability offline?

Lets define Infection :slight_smile:
are you defining “infection” as data theft?

Just another thing into perspective. Done a full scan. 8 hours later, 15% done. Around 1,5TB of data total. It’s not fast in any way. Not with real-time and not wuth on-demand scan. This really needs to be addressed.

Why for the love of Comodod is this not in the Beta forum yet with a bug thread?

Because this is a new product, and I presume they wish to have all comments in the same topic.

I presumed when it was announced it would have it’s own board, but it appears not to be the case.

Dennis

I dont understand Comodo obsession with “Secured” with big square box… in this case half the GUI. Hope you remove it. It makes the good GUI look ugly. You should show “Secured” in a better & compact way.

can you give us a mock up of a screenshot that has your vision please.

Melih, does dev knows why ccav is getting so many lags? Is it related to valkyrie or some bugs on the software itself? Just curious…

its a bug…

good. waiting the fix so i can try ccav…

I’m at 18 hours mark and it has only done 23%. I think I’m done and I’m canceling the full scan…