Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.3.394295.265B Hotfix is Released !!!

I realize you are trying to help, and thank you for doing so.

But long experience suggests that the inexperienced can make errors. No everyone is as technically aware as you. Anyway he/she can make up their own minds I guess.

Thanks for clarifying that. What happens to files 100Mb<>25Mb which are scanned and judged to need a verdict, but which are not uploaded?

hi Flykite,

1. After installation, the first scan of the last one-third, of the active defender out.
    (CCAV Crashed While Rating Scan)

2. Some programs stop (Ati Catalyst GUI).

3. When you start some programs (Dscaler, Gmail Notifier Pro) CCAV GUI closes.

4. DScaler TV program: Overlay mode is not working only on Direct3D mode.

Ok, maybe later, bug report complicated for me.

And 5 hours later, note the changes. :slight_smile:

So my pending files are being processed at about 1 per hour at the moment.

It would be good to have an option to set file size limit to upload/automatically upload to Valkyrie.

And, I want to know, if a file is in Comodo whitelists, local/cloud, etc whitelists but not in Valkyrie cloud/databases, the file will be uploaded to Valkyrie?
i.e I mean, files not available in Valkyrie cloud/databases are uploaded to Valkyrie even if those files are present in local/cloud, etc whitelists?

Probably yes, I dont know, but the best way to go here is to NOT upload whitelisted files if the user dont want so. In my case, for instance, I configure ccav to not automaticaly send files to valkyrie and I would like to not have ccav sendind whitelisted files automaticaly too… That way I can make ccav continue to be light on system resources and internet resources usage, and less intrusive.

Ccav should rely on our “local file listing” aswell as the valkyrie one, but not compare the both, by sendind whitelisted files to vlkyrie, only if the user wants it to.

Not installed, the same error
It was 1.3.393391.256B

Tried to install a previous version, says that a newer version.

Strange. over 15 files processed over last night, but since this morning, 12 hours later, not a single file status changed. Weird.

Last post merged with reviews thread here:

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-ccav/comodo-cloud-av-test-results-reviews-t114685.0.html

And author PM’d

Hope that is OK guys!

Kind regards

Mouse

mouse1,
Where can I find the remains, cleaned the registry, drivers, too. Maybe there are hidden debris. I Win10 x32

I am sorry but I do not have a list of keys. Four things you can maybe do:

1. Try installing the last version that would install and uninstalling again
  2. Go to device manager, choose to see hidden devices, and see if any security program has left a NON-PNP Driver there, if so uninstall it and reboot before trying to uninstall/reinstall
  3. If you have virtual machine software create a Win 10 x32 VM and try to get an uninstall program capable of recording all installation actions and creating an uninstaller, to run on it. Then install the version of CCAV that last successfully installed and create the uninstaller. I think there is an advanced version of Revo that does this. CPM (Comodo program manager) does of course but probably won’t run on Win 10.
  4. Perhaps easiest, restore you system to the point before you installed CCAV

There seems to be a problem between Valkyrie and CCAV analysis syncing. I have a good number of files that in CCAV say are being analysed but when I upload one of those file to Valkyrie it says it has already been analysed and is clean.

Interesting. As noted above, progress is certainly lumpy, and that might explain it. Could you make a report in Bugzilla please languy?

Thanks a lot! :-TU

Sorry for off topic though.

you had 13 in Lucky you ? pls show us screenshots of how lucky you are :slight_smile:

btw, you might see some processing of files in Valkyrie…but it is NOT in full speed yet.
The guys are working on it flat out. I will let you know when its launched fully. At the moment it will be patchy.

The problem I am having is not with valkyrie but with ccav grabbing the results from valkyrie so it properly classifies the files. I have tons of files that are listed as under analysis in ccav but when I upload the file through the website the verdict is already known.

Hello languy99,

We are now checking this immediately thank you very much for your feedback, we will need the sample or specific SHA1 to double check the case, could you pls kindly provide ?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards
Buket