Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.3.394295.265B Hotfix is Released !!!

I know of two that are an issue on my computer, I’m sure there are more but I have not checked them against the valkyrie website yet

4c74790868a1f047b7d46be395d7201ab8e4ec13

ab6dbac6542ec6fc86762d81dbe29bcd7aa1ae66

Currently the Lucky You is also not working, atleast here.

I had got 2 malware under Lucky You. When I selected Eset as previous AV, it mentioned not detected by Eset. But when I uploaded those files to VirusTotal, Eset had the detection.

If whitelisted programs/files not in Valkyrie databases are also uploaded to Valkyrie then I think 3 options should be there -

1. Upload whitelisted programs/files not available in Valkyrie databases to Valkyrie
  2. Upload unknown programs/files to Valkyrie
  3. Set upload limit to Valkyrie

Exactly as in languy99

I don’t know where the failure is but it is not doing one of the major things it is supposed to do, tell me if a file is good or bad. It should be the easiest thing for the program/servers to do. The program calculates the SHA1 and sends that to the servers, they look it up and respond back with good, bad or unknown ( if unknown run in sandbox and submit to server for analysis and once verdict is found delete the file or unsandbox it).All of this should take less then 200ms per verdict. Everyone has been focusing on making sure Valkyrie can analyse all of the files it gets no one has looked into if the result can be used by anyone. I think this is where the major issue is for everyone not getting results quickly enough.

@BuketB or @Melih

http://puu.sh/q0OaS/08b8082224.png

Hi megaherz33,

I need your help to generate a installation log following below steps:
a. uncompress ccav_installer
b. use command to install ccav by msi file, exapmle
“C:\Users\Jianwen.Jin>msiexec /i C:\Users\Jianwen.Jin\Desktop\ccav_installer\ccav
_installer.msi /lv c:\windows\temp\a.txt”

Note:If installation successed, ccav does not work, ignore it, I need the log to check issue. if installation failed please attach your screenshot.

thanks,
Jianwen

Hello yessnooo,

The criteria is detection by AV at submission time.So if Valkyrie identifies a file as a malware but other AVs cannot detect it at that time, then it is displayed as this. We found those malwares first before everyone else :slight_smile: After a couple of days or weeks, most probably all major AVs will be detecting same file…

For your kind information

Buket

quote author=yessnooo link=topic=116109.msg838472#msg838472 date=1468431050]
Currently the Lucky You is also not working, atleast here.

I had got 2 malware under Lucky You. When I selected Eset as previous AV, it mentioned not detected by Eset. But when I uploaded those files to VirusTotal, Eset had the detection.
[/quote]

Hi
I have reinstalled Windows 10 and everything is OK

In the Russian version, remove the number “390” at the beginning.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Please fix this !!

Hesio. Please don’t repeat your previous post. Once is enough. Solving issues takes time so there is no need to bump.

CCAV-Valkyrie Feedback

After first rating scan, there is a file in unknowns list. Uploaded to Valkyrie manually.
File is this : Advanced File Analysis System | Valkyrie

File is still in unknowns in CCAV but the file is clean on Valkyrie result.

Thanks.

It seems like communication between clients and Valkyrie results is still quite buggy. Too bad, it looked really encouraging at first…

I have a question… you are raining “hotfixes”… are these releases beta or stable? I am confused.
If it is still in Beta please mention it.
CCAV is still buggy for a stable release and its main functions are working well for novices and new users.
Comodo is pushing itself in a well. I am very sorry for this status :-TD

Here is some more SHA1 that are known on Valkyrie but still showing under analysis in CCAV

9442c05d05f325365486251a55fbdb3f3205e877 - first seen 5 months ago

f40954cfbb4e8a91857c325635d0e488b63e2fa9 - 30 days ago

ab6dbac6542ec6fc86762d81dbe29bcd7aa1ae66 - 6 days ago

60985676863a006f537d2c6f9548e75c04a0ae0b - 18 days ago

84efac2f51c02c7814066ebdda4228cb35379709 - 25 days ago

and i suspect many more are like this

Languy99,

the valkyrie analysis system is yet to go on a full steam. They are working very hard behind the scene. Please bear us for a little while.

It will be an amazing service once its fully live. Thank you!

well… im confused…

so ccav is not “ready” ready yet, right? atleast the “marketing” funtion that it valkyrie analysis… right? Then, why not release an bugfix version with the option to disable valkyrie so we can use it as an comodo sandbox (as promised way before)?

and what about cis 10? whats going on there Melih? Blease, bring some light to this darkness we are… :3

ps.: im still running latest ccav on my wifes notebook and its working nicely in an windows 10 pro x64 environment, but with automatic submition of files disabled… this alied with the built in windows defender + firewall + smartscreen = clean and functional pc for my wife…

on the other hand, im upgrading all of the other computers to windows 10 but not installing ccav not cis as they are not working in a proper way yet (for gamer and freak “click-click” users).

im waiting and will keep waiting for ccav to becomes THE security software and cis 10 to show itself from the darkness…

CCAV can protect you from malware. Its just valkyrie service lagging behind…we can take valkyrie service out and you can continue using CCAV …

CIS 10…coming…

How Valkyrie works?

If a file is in Valkyrie databases with verdict “Safe” - File will not be AutoSandboxed?

If a file is not in Valkyrie databases - File will be AutoSandboxed & uploaded to Valkyrie?

If a file is in Comodo whitelists but not in Valkyrie databases - File will be uploaded to Valkyrie or not?