Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.3.394295.265B Hotfix is Released !!!

Valkyrie is not fully live yet…we are building all the capabilities into CCAV so that when the backend is fully up and running, all CCAV users will benefit from it.

Just bear with us guys, this has never been done before, literally! Its an awesome platform…full cloud based forensic analysis platform that can give you a verdict within 1 minute or few hours (depending if automatic or human analysis)…

This will achieve the holy grail of security…Never running unknown files with unfettered access!! literally the ultimate security! and we will do this for FREE for you guys!

Whats the file size limit to upload/automatically upload to Valkyrie?

I am on limited data plan & need to know.

In my country in Spain continues to slow as Valkyrie in previous versions. :slightly_frowning_face:

Unfortunately Windows Xp SP3 under unstable and buggy. :frowning:

Sorry my english is bad.

hi megaherz33,

How did you install CCAV? Upgrade? Share folder? or Install CCAV directly?
If you upgraded CCAV, pls let me know previous version of CCAV.

hi astefi,

What issue you encountered for CCAV installed on XP sp3?
Could you please give me details information for the issue?

i still have faith in ccav so im waiting, but the behaviour analysis is not working here… 4hours and still 0% :frowning:

I like the progress of this antivirus. Lightweight and total protection with sandboxing unknowns. Thank you for this initiatives making the internet more secure for us. The support is great! flykite is very helpful in emails.

Hi
Uninstall the previous version, I cleaned up the remains and installed the new version. But it encounters the error, before this was not a problem.

Uninstall CCAV, install Auslogics Registry Cleaner, on bottom left side there is “Find Registry Keys” tool button. In “Look for” field enter “comodo” as search term and delete everything it finds.
Then go to your drive C: and enter “comodo” in the search field in top right corner. Make sure you have “show hidden files enabled”. Delete all Comodo folders it finds.
Make sure you do the same for all other antiviruses you’ve used before, just be careful if it was AVG or ESET (NOD32), because the term is too general or appears in various other general words found in registry to be searchable via registry! For avast, avira, kaspersky etc, it’s fine because these words don’t appear in any registry entry.

Try installing CCAV again. I’ve had CCAV behaving funny (disabling by itself) when I didn’t clean avast! properly after uninstallation.

Thank you.

Interesting procedure with uslogics Registry Cleaner. Is it working for all programs?

It works for everything. You just have to enter search terms most unique for the programs you want to get rid of and avoid generic ones like “antivirus” or in case of NOD32 you can’t use company name (ESET) as search because “eset” appears in other words like “preset”. Also, you can’t use other programs from Comodo while doing this because it’ll find their entries as well. You can only use this when nothing from Comodo is left installed.

hi megaherz33,

You still cannot install CCAV after previous version uninstalled?
Btw, what is the version number of previous CCAV?

Beginning to speed up here:

I had 8 files trusted yesterday evening and this morning it was already 22. I wish it was a bit faster since I have over 200 still waiting to be processed, but at least something is moving…

Hi Naren

I think the limit is 100MB. You can control this under AV scan settings. According to the hover information files over 100Mb are trusted, so not scanned, so not uploaded.

I think you added a wish for separate control of this? If so I am sure that will be conisdered

Kind regards

Mouse

I would advise taking care with this sort of procedure. Make a restore pt first, and only do this is you really understand the registry as you may mistake an OS key for a CCAV key causing OS instability.

Personally on Win7 I still use Comodo CPM, which has the advantage of actually recording the keys changed during installation. The occasional GUI freeze aside, it has always performed reliably for security program uninstalls for me. Probably does not work on Win 10 though.

I am very sorry you are having this problem, please report this as a bug in the bug reports section. If the program has crashed, they will be able to help you locate the dumps which will allow a diagnosis.

Hey yessnooo,

Currently the limit is 25MB. Could you please let me know what is your expectation on the limit ?

Waiting for your reply on that,

Kind Regards
Buket

Word “comodo” is not found anywhere within Windows OS itself. Neither is “avast”, “avira” or any other brand. Been using such method for ages and I never had problems. Opposed to registry cleaners and what they find on their own…