Comodo BackUp Error Codes

I INSTALLED CB V3.0 AND MAKE MY FIRST BACKUP TO DVD:

1. DOES IT HAVE A VERIFY OPTION?
  2. IF I WANT TO RUN ANOTHER BACKUP FROM THE SAVED PROFILE, I GOT ERROR CODE 72. IF I RUN IT MANUALLY, LOOKS IT IS FINE, BUT I CAN’T VERIFY IT!

Hello at all . Too at me this error : " Error code 100023 " with Windows Vista at 32 and 64 bit with module U.A.C not active Kind regards

The 100023 error indicates a disk error (cyclic redundancy check). Please run check disk for errors.

Thanks

Not in 3.0 version. We will add this in a later version.

This is a known issue that was fixed and an update will soon be available.

Thanks

I have the same error and am curious whether anyone from Comodo helped you???

Thank’s Enmanuel.
Do you know an aprox date for update, so I can verify my backups?

Could be a few months. No definitive date is set.

I get an error code 10 when trying to create an image of a bootable CF card. I’ve tried multiple computers and multiple cards. I have determined that it works successfully with Windows 7 but fails with Windows XP. Any ideas?

Error 10 means invalid device. In this case, invalid device means it’s not supported on Windows XP because the way device communicates with system is different.

Thanks

I’m using version 3.0.171317.130 and I’m trying to backup a local drive (VMware Workstation VMs) to a network drive. Every time I get to 46% I get this error message:

“Backup process failed with code 101130”.

I can’t find this anywhere in google. Does anyone know what this means?

Edit: I forgot to mention, I’m running this on Server 2008 R2 which is x64 only.

Hi

This error indicates that there is not enough server storage to process this command.
Please check the network drive if it has enough storage space.

Thanks

I definitely have enough space on the destination drive (mapped network drive) - over 5TB when i’m only trying to backup about 197GB!

However, I did try to backup the C: drive which is only a 40GB SSD with about 1.2GB free once and it would fail straight away (error code 5 I think), which was because of free space.

The drive failing with error 101130 is a 1TB HD with at least 700GB free, although it’s not the destination drive anyway as previously mentioned.

Thanks for the help. It’s good to know, but is there an explanation as to why? This is a basic copy of a compact flash card and XP has been around long enough. It appears as a disk just as any other disk. I could understand if the software wouldn’t copy anything but disks connected directly to the MB, but it works in Win7 so that can’t be the case. Any ideas?

This is the most likely cause.

Thanks

Hi

I need debug information to determine the exact cause.
Please follow the steps here:
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cb/how-to-collect-debug-information-t63958.0.html

Thanks

Hi, what is a code 49? thanks, deb

It means device not ready.

Thanks

Hi,
I have failed with code 90.
Please, what is that?
Thanks

A file/folder is used by another program.

Thanks

Code 8?
Thanks