CIS Localizations (incl. CCE/KS/Autoruns)

In CIS v4 already have russian localization, but it need to correct and to translate some texts. At the moment work in progress on this.

How shall language name be written? In English or…? And shall we include - By Community?

In 3.14 it is inconsistent. 88)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Should have at least contained “- By Community” for all non Comodo Translations…

Hi,

I got space problem at the Defense+ alert, can you help me out? (image attached)

Ark

dialog id=“213” (cfp). Adjust some positions (compare with template).

Thank you very much, seems i missed a dialog update.

In installer, string id=“181”: East Timor;TP. Shouldn’t it be East Timor;TL?

The ISO name gives rise to the standard three letter country code TLS and two letter country code TL as in the country’s internet domain name. The old two letter country code, TP, is gradually being phased out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Timor

Updated hungarian translate.

installer.hungarian

:wink:

Application, shell menu + installer files attached.

I haven’t translated the nation names, shall we?

Some toolbar names in the Log Viewer still in English.

Swedish installer

I have translated the names. :o

Pardone my question alongside, but…

What about german translation, is it done ?

thnx

Updated Language Spanish files for CIS v4 and translated Installer.lang in Spanish.

Changes in the CIS translation:

• Minor corrections.

Other changes:

• Translated Installer.lang in Spanish Language.

I leave the three attached files (CIS4-LanguageSpanish, CavShell-LanguageSpanish, Installer-LanguageSpanish).

Regards!

Descenders on the last line (vanliga, program, tryggt, begäran) are cut. Can that be fixed? Thanks. :slight_smile:

Latest version is a few pages back here

Updated Bulgarian translation (GIU, shell menu and installer files, all in one)
8)

All Swedish files. Only cfp updated (several fixes in firewall settings and network security policy).

Here are the Polish translation files. As far as I know everything is ok, but I’ll check it if there are any errors in translation.

I hope guys from COMODO (Alexander?) can handle gui errors (too long polish ords) they need to make some changes that the ords would be shown properly. I attatched screenshots(these are only examples but there are more of these), and translation files.

I have to uninstall CIS 4 for now, because of huge hard disk usage.

Hi Breen,

All caps is not used for Summary, Antivirus, Firewall, Defense+, More… in CIS 4. If you change it, maybe the words will fit. :wink: (They didn’t in the Swedish version, so I had to make some changes in the control positions, see attached image.)

So what I have to do?.. I have another question, where can I find strings related to screenshot( I mean firewall policy ect. I can not find it so I can’t translate these in gui) JoWa I know you have translated it so you have to know where to find those strings.

First remove all caps. If the Polish words still don’t fit, adjust position in dialog id=“102”, save, restart cfp.exe…

My firewall/D+ policies and scan profiles are also in English. They are in the language that was chosen when installing CIS. File groups is also in English.