CIS Localizations (incl. CCE/KS/Autoruns)

that’s what i’m doing… checking with winmerge for the new strings… but the thing is that the new strings have a number that doesn’t show on my translated strings… therefore using winmerge is a bit difficult because of the strings numbers not matching on both window… :-\ i’ve considered copy\past throw notepad ++ but i’m afraid of cutting some thing wrong and getting blank text on CIS after 88)

Maybe Alexander can provide you with the pre-merged translation, please drop him an email.

thanks roony. i will do that :smiley:

Another updated hungarian translate.

Some bug fix

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi, I’ve just updated the German translation files according to the templates from February, 3rd. I also sent them via mail to Alexander.

Hello. Who will be translate CIS v4 into Russian? Users or COMODO translators?

Hello Dmitri,
Translation to Russian is made by Comodo. However we welcome Russian translators suggesting their ideas and better wording which will be incorporated into our translations if approved by our Quality Assurance dept. Please let me know your e-mail address via Personal Message and I’ll provide you with the set of Russian .lang files.
Best regards,
Alexander

Attention of: All Translators

Dear Guys,
Please find attached the new language file cavshell. It contains 2 strings with Windows shell menu items. When sending your translations please add this file as well. For those who already sent the translations, please send the cavshell separately.
Thank you!

PS: I’ll also ask Ronny to duplicate this info in the Opening Message for everyone’s convenience.

Hello Alexander, I leave the cavshell file attachment translated in Spanish language.

Best Regards!

I have one question. If there are translated files for CIS 3 can we just update new not translated strings from CIS 4, or do we have to make whole translation from the begining? I checked CIS 4 Beta and there is a Polish language but of course not everything is translated.

Here is cavshell.swedish.lang. I have also emailed it to Alexander. :slight_smile:

Ok. here is the Polish cavshell.

Still in English (not found in language file): Adding files, Moving files, Removing files. :wink:

Thank you for noticing this. The developers say they will need to insert the new strings in the cfp file, so far they remain hardcoded.

OK. I am updating Polish translation files. I’ll post them as soon as it is possilble.

Updated Bulgarian language files.
Also emailed to Alexander
:slight_smile:

Updated hungarian translate.

New: Cavshell

Hungarian fixed (missing/exchanged strings, grammar, etc.) attached.

Finally, here it is. The installer is available for translations. Please pick your language and post translations here on the forum.

PS: I will ask Ronny to duplicate this announcement in the Opening Message.

Sorry, but when russian localization will be added in CISv4?