CIS 6 Fever

I guess that comodo will get finally some scan speed improvements: better supporting for multi-core cpu, some caching.

Now you “Kill” Me !!! Ver 6 ???
I Hope i can Sleep without of thinking About CISP v 6 & Get Insomnia :slight_smile: :-TU :-TU :-TU

Beta of V. 6 will come in January

By the way CIS v6 Beta will be out in JANUARY since there are still many things to be sorted out

https://forums.comodo.com/

Really wanted the Beta by Christmas :‘( :’(
Really was hopping that it would be like last year with KillSwitch/Dacs.

No need to worry guys even before v6 comodo is doing its best to protect its users
There are upgrades coming with strong protection

well that kind of sucks the beta wont come till January but its good we got another time frame so we aren’t constantly waiting and asking.

thanks for the info

i just hope it doesnt take till January to get comodo cloud av. valkyrie is a service that everyone needs and once it starts creating signatures along side cima FP’s will be greatly reduced and detection rate will increase

Please keep in mind, as seen before, the given timeframe is not to be set in stone. Due to quality and/or bug issues we may not see it until say February.
This is simply a possible release timeframe.
Just something to keep in mind.

Especially since we haven’t even seen 5.9 yet. :wink:

Yes you are right

They should give Comodo Cloud AV Beta soon so that we can patiently wait for CIS6 & enjoy playing wth CCAV Beta :slight_smile:

And CCAV Beta should include the mentioned BB & Valkyrie in the Cloud so that these services are thoroughly tested till CIS6 Beta release. And Site Inspector Toolbar should also be included in CCAV Beta as it will be a good support for Standalone CCAV for Web Protection, offcoz as an option during install (Melih mentioned that they are thinking of Toolbar for SiteInspector).

Thanxx
Naren

toolbar is not a nice idea… it takes up browser view space…as an ‘add on’ its okay…
something like WOT features additional with site inspector will make it great…

But on Internet Explorer WOT also takes the space like a toolbar?

Thanxx
Naren

i dont use IE9… i use firefox plus comodo dragon in alternate manner… LOL

On IE it kinda takes up the space of one. I like how it works with Chrome/FF with a lil circle next to the home page button or some place like that.

I take first beta won’t be out this year.

No. It has been scheduled for January 2012.

maybe we are seeing a glimpse of what v6 GUI could look like with CCE 2.1 beta

As long as they keep/improve native Windows theme, I don’t care.

heres another improved feature we might see in v6

and i think for v5.9 comodo is adding smart scan from cce and it will replace critical areas and spyware scan and will be the default scan

Lolwut?