CIS 6 Fever

Im Evil >:-D >:-D

Oh the epic feature(s) you guys dont know about until the beta comes.

:smiley: >:-D

im sure you dont even know the features. your just being a ā– ā– ā– ā–  :wink:

I know the featureā€¦ there is one that hasnā€™t been made public ;D ā€¦ so in words there will be a surprise to CIS 6.0 for you guysā€¦ I would say you guys are rather luckyā€¦ you get surprise we dont :wink: (if we do I will be super happy)

Lol let the speculations beginā€¦

DACS will be back? :-X I think they are still discussing if it is legal or not ;D
Seriously i think it is something like a rating system.

Wasgij6 has made a nice summury of what could be in it:

https://forums.comodo.com/

any idea on when we are going to be any info about v6? cuz i know you mods arent going to say anything

tbh i would rather have a file rating system than DACS but i would be more than happy with either.

This new behavior blocker is what has my interest. It sounds like its different from all other BBs which doesnt surprise me, comodo always has new innovative technologies.

OK, for the moment Iā€™ll interpret that as a plus then :-\ though I could just as easily say, no one that I know of out there has an auto-sandbox like comodo - only it wouldnā€™t be intended as a compliment :-X

Cā€™mon Egemen the suspense and intrigue is killinā€™ us :-X

First beta would be nice Christmas gift from Comodoā€¦

Thats gonna be too long. :cry:
But yeah, I expect the MODā€™s Preview version to be out by at least this month. :smiley: ;D

I remember that languy made preview on CIS v5 Alpha, I guess it wonā€™t hurt if he could do that again. :P0l

Yay for the preview! ;D

Site on constant refresh (:AGL)

Iā€™m sure I will be able to make a preview of the alpha when we get it.

I will drop a hint, it is something that has never been discussed before, so trying to look back will not help you in guessing what it is.

Oooh what a hint, now everything is much more clear ;D

well i look forward to hearing what it is

i just hope this new feature is useful and needed in a security suite. lots of things get discussed on these forums and it this new feature hasnt been discussed it makes me wonder what it could be. im sure it will be great, comodo is always coming up with great things

is there a reason why new things have to be kept secret. who cares if someone else comes out with it. comodo keeps all protection and prevention free where as others donā€™t and probably never will. plus a lot of them seem to not even care about the innovation in cis and stick to standard av, fw, bb, huristics. avast has a sandbox but as far as i know it doesnā€™t even work. so comodoā€™s competition is playing catch-up or just discrediting comodoā€™s innovations

If development is not kept secret then all the work can be used by other competitors and we all know comodo also generates some revenue by paid version if CIS so everything is kept secret so that ideas are not stolen and someone else doesnt release a product with same functions before Comodo actually does

Paid version of CIS, its not different from free version. The only thing you are paying, are services (GeekBuddy, TrustConnect, Online Backup, etc).
Removing all those services from paid version, will leave CIS itself. And its exactly the same software in both versions: paid and free.

So, a ā€œsecretā€ its not really a secret because whatever it is, it will always be in CIS (free and paid versions).
Besides, it will not be a secret anymore when someone makes a review of the ALPHA stage of development.
Soā€¦ I think its irrelevant to consider it ā€œa secretā€. The reason why I believe they dont want to say it, its because they have to develop it and see if it will work. If not, they will drop it and you would never know.

Plus some patent pending proceduresā€¦